Police : Police Brutality

Well stated response to Dreya's original reply!

Police brutality is a major global issue and that cannot be denied. I think the problem here in the so-called "Free World" is that its happening in what has been labeled as the free world. America have more laws then all nations put together and where there is a excessive amount of laws freedom become less prevalent.

Now there is something else going on here and I usually don't like to speak on it because of the fact that it gets labeled as conspiracy theory. Nevertheless, African Americans and Africans on the continent are the ones who should be labeled as the test drive dummies of America. They try it first on us and if it is successful then that is when they can expand it to the rest of the country or ethnic populations globally. Crack, Syphilis, AID/HIV, Ebola (new strain created in labs), and most importantly police state. These issues now are affecting Europeans as well. Not as much as AA's and CA's (Continental Africans) but as we outcry and take it to the streets by way of marching and other foolish tactics they use their military tactics against us. A large segment of the population in America find themselves on the agreeing side of the police because racism as it is - is used as a tool against Europeans to keep their mind clouded in illusion not knowing that they are next and that this is not a race issue but an issues of control and population suppression.

This is why racist have the lowest IQ's as statistically shown. They are so hell bent on one of the lowest emotions e.g. hate that they don't see how sooner or later they will find themselves in the same situation. Crack was dropped off in AA neighborhoods and now it is a suburban epidemic just as much as it is a so-called urban epidemic. The racist disease called HIV and AIDS first affected AA and Homosexuals now has found its way into the white population. Syphilis which was tested on our people in America can be found in the European population at higher rates. Ebola which was released in Africa as all major diseases are first can actually affect Europeans as has been shown through the guy and woman Obama brought back to America.

Conspiracy theorist used to complain about America becoming a police state and they were absolutely correct. Its no longer a conspiracy theory but an actual conspiracy as has been shown through all media outlets with the Michael Brown issue. Police in the 50's do not look like police today which by the way are military train with tanks, military helmets, and apparel. They kill enough AA's and it hits the news and fades away it lets them know just how easy it will be to continue such nonsense on AA's which will eventually leak over to the mass of population. Racist or those who've bought the idea that AA's are savages and simply mess-ups are the ones who will be effected the most. As a matter of fact they are already being effect with the fight for gun laws. You take the guns away from the people then you take away the possibility of an up-rise from the American people. The government becomes the ruling power and this nation as we know it will fall. The funny thing is this - America has already fallen and is still in a state of falling for the past 40 years. They once said that America is the greatest nation this planet has ever seen but this nation has only been since 1776 i.e. 238 years. 89 years of this nations history has been contingent upon the prisoners of war from Africans who gave them their knowledge in Europe (i.e. Moors and traditionalist Africans of knowledge and strength). This leaves America with only 149 years of so-called freedom which by the way was never freedom for people of color. Since the time of Malcolm X its been 49 years (a real civil rights activist) which means the 100 years left there was no real freedom with "whites only" signs.

In the last 20 years AA prison populations, police brutality (murders, abuse) has not displayed freedom by any means of the word freedom. To this day freedom does not exist within the AA communities and it was never meant to. This is beyond us this an attack upon the white population and the racist will be the ones who gets hit the hardest because they were so engulfed in their illusion of justice and liberty for the white man but are know at a mental war with the Jews who are white just as well. They see it but don't understand it - they just know that these white people called the Jews are attacking their freedom. What they don't understand is that those in charge don't see color as they do but see stock, human merchandise e.g. human cattle. There will come a day when the people they hate 'for color' will become obsolete and will be fighting right alone side of so-called blacks in an attempt to gain human freedom without color boundaries.

The powers that be is not trying to assault black people per say, they are assaulting humanity with on goal which is to become the rulers of this world. Picking a class that they have made the lowest i.e. black is not personal but business. They have about the same love for middle class and poor whites as they do for blacks. The only this is - blacks have been deemed the test drive dummies and in order for them to propagate their plan without any interference they have to turn a majority of the population against blacks in order for their plan to be effective (e.g. economic slavery, media, police harassment). They've thought their plan through but the only problem is - what if their plan doesn't work - there is a whole population of people that can be effected by their tactics which is their own people i.e. white people who have to pay for their hate crimes globally against all nations.

They've basically set white people up for failure and it sucks because most of them don't know what is happening to them; this includes the racist dummies!!! At one point I hated white people with a passion but now I realize that they have absolutely no idea what's about to happen to them because they've been fed a picture that we deserve our treatment not knowing that the government has actually set in place the black on black crimes. Any people deprived of liberty, justice and economical equality will fight and when they can't fight the government they start fighting amongst themselves. They have been so blinded that they cannot see what is sitting in front of them. I literally feel sorry for them because they have set the world stages where they cannot co-exist with Muslim, Asian (they haven't forgotten about the 2 nuclear attacks by America), and the whole continent of Africa as they push diseases and war amongst tribes against each other. South America is being attack quietly which is why they hated Chavez and tried to make the American people hate them. They hate Cuba but when Katrina happened Cuba offered African Americans free schooling to be doctors to help the AA population out. They aka white folks are in a horrible situation and to be honest I'm glad I'm AA because I wouldn't want to be white contingent on what their future holds. When its all said and done they will have no safe haven on this planet where they can go and live happily. Their future has been paved by their foolish ancestors and those who live today.

Their punishment is something that we as AA's will not be able to stop when the sh hit the fan!!! They put Obama into place so that they can throw us into their punishment as well but the sad thing about it - is that the world knows that Obama is just a pond and that AA's don't agree with a lot of politics that are going on as a whole.

Police brutality is a major global issue and that cannot be denied. I think the problem here in the so-called "Free World" is that its happening in what has been labeled as the free world. America have more laws then all nations put together and where there is a excessive amount of laws freedom become less prevalent.

Now there is something else going on here and I usually don't like to speak on it because of the fact that it gets labeled as conspiracy theory. Nevertheless, African Americans and Africans on the continent are the ones who should be labeled as the test drive dummies of America. They try it first on us and if it is successful then that is when they can expand it to the rest of the country or ethnic populations globally. Crack, Syphilis, AID/HIV, Ebola (new strain created in labs), and most importantly police state. These issues now are affecting Europeans as well. Not as much as AA's and CA's (Continental Africans) but as we outcry and take it to the streets by way of marching and other foolish tactics they use their military tactics against us. A large segment of the population in America find themselves on the agreeing side of the police because racism as it is - is used as a tool against Europeans to keep their mind clouded in illusion not knowing that they are next and that this is not a race issue but an issues of control and population suppression.

This is why racist have the lowest IQ's as statistically shown. They are so hell bent on one of the lowest emotions e.g. hate that they don't see how sooner or later they will find themselves in the same situation. Crack was dropped off in AA neighborhoods and now it is a suburban epidemic just as much as it is a so-called urban epidemic. The racist disease called HIV and AIDS first affected AA and Homosexuals now has found its way into the white population. Syphilis which was tested on our people in America can be found in the European population at higher rates. Ebola which was released in Africa as all major diseases are first can actually affect Europeans as has been shown through the guy and woman Obama brought back to America.

Conspiracy theorist used to complain about America becoming a police state and they were absolutely correct. Its no longer a conspiracy theory but an actual conspiracy as has been shown through all media outlets with the Michael Brown issue. Police in the 50's do not look like police today which by the way are military train with tanks, military helmets, and apparel. They kill enough AA's and it hits the news and fades away it lets them know just how easy it will be to continue such nonsense on AA's which will eventually leak over to the mass of population. Racist or those who've bought the idea that AA's are savages and simply mess-ups are the ones who will be effected the most. As a matter of fact they are already being effect with the fight for gun laws. You take the guns away from the people then you take away the possibility of an up-rise from the American people. The government becomes the ruling power and this nation as we know it will fall. The funny thing is this - America has already fallen and is still in a state of falling for the past 40 years. They once said that America is the greatest nation this planet has ever seen but this nation has only been since 1776 i.e. 238 years. 89 years of this nations history has been contingent upon the prisoners of war from Africans who gave them their knowledge in Europe (i.e. Moors and traditionalist Africans of knowledge and strength). This leaves America with only 149 years of so-called freedom which by the way was never freedom for people of color. Since the time of Malcolm X its been 49 years (a real civil rights activist) which means the 100 years left there was no real freedom with "whites only" signs.

In the last 20 years AA prison populations, police brutality (murders, abuse) has not displayed freedom by any means of the word freedom. To this day freedom does not exist within the AA communities and it was never meant to. This is beyond us this an attack upon the white population and the racist will be the ones who gets hit the hardest because they were so engulfed in their illusion of justice and liberty for the white man but are know at a mental war with the Jews who are white just as well. They see it but don't understand it - they just know that these white people called the Jews are attacking their freedom. What they don't understand is that those in charge don't see color as they do but see stock, human merchandise e.g. human cattle. There will come a day when the people they hate 'for color' will become obsolete and will be fighting right alone side of so-called blacks in an attempt to gain human freedom without color boundaries.

The powers that be is not trying to assault black people per say, they are assaulting humanity with on goal which is to become the rulers of this world. Picking a class that they have made the lowest i.e. black is not personal but business. They have about the same love for middle class and poor whites as they do for blacks. The only this is - blacks have been deemed the test drive dummies and in order for them to propagate their plan without any interference they have to turn a majority of the population against blacks in order for their plan to be effective (e.g. economic slavery, media, police harassment). They've thought their plan through but the only problem is - what if their plan doesn't work - there is a whole population of people that can be effected by their tactics which is their own people i.e. white people who have to pay for their hate crimes globally against all nations.

They've basically set white people up for failure and it sucks because most of them don't know what is happening to them; this includes the racist dummies!!! At one point I hated white people with a passion but now I realize that they have absolutely no idea what's about to happen to them because they've been fed a picture that we deserve our treatment not knowing that the government has actually set in place the black on black crimes. Any people deprived of liberty, justice and economical equality will fight and when they can't fight the government they start fighting amongst themselves. They have been so blinded that they cannot see what is sitting in front of them. I literally feel sorry for them because they have set the world stages where they cannot co-exist with Muslim, Asian (they haven't forgotten about the 2 nuclear attacks by America), and the whole continent of Africa as they push diseases and war amongst tribes against each other. South America is being attack quietly which is why they hated Chavez and tried to make the American people hate them. They hate Cuba but when Katrina happened Cuba offered African Americans free schooling to be doctors to help the AA population out. They aka white folks are in a horrible situation and to be honest I'm glad I'm AA because I wouldn't want to be white contingent on what their future holds. When its all said and done they will have no safe haven on this planet where they can go and live happily. Their future has been paved by their foolish ancestors and those who live today.

Their punishment is something that we as AA's will not be able to stop when the sh hit the fan!!! They put Obama into place so that they can throw us into their punishment as well but the sad thing about it - is that the world knows that Obama is just a pond and that AA's don't agree with a lot of politics that are going on as a whole.
You covered a lot in this post and you laid it out well. The part where you said the Jews were white is something that's still up for debate however. I always assumed most of them were white, but this one poster here said they were moslty black, or maybe he said people of color. Then things got ugly, and the conversation kinda disintegrated. I wish more people could discuss that particular issue without things blowing up.

Debate settled about turning from black to white:

1511482_802977263066199_4235700815065431196_n.jpg

You covered a lot in this post and you laid it out well. The part where you said the Jews were white is something that's still up for debate however. I always assumed most of them were white, but this one poster here said they were moslty black, or maybe he said people of color. Then things got ugly, and the conversation kinda disintegrated. I wish more people could discuss that particular issue without things blowing up.

I think that one poster was making a difference between Jews and ancient Yehudi or Isra`el. The ancient people living in that area by no means were European but where in fact black whether they were of the Km.t populaces, Kanaan`i or even Abyssinian. There were no white people living there2500 years ago so with that in mind he's correct, the ancient Iseraelites which were simply citizens of the holy city in Egypt AKA 'ON' Israel aka Israar i.e. 'Place of Ra Worship' - they were all our skin colors.

Police Brutality? When people speaks about police brutality , it would seem that is the only group of white society oppressing us. The only reason people talk about police brutality, is because the impact of such criminal acts are evident and are usually done in broad day light. However there are other acts being committed by white Amerikka that are way worse than the aforementioned crime. The mis-education of the youth, the dumbing down of a whole generation. The organ trafficking of our people. The evil cruel scientific experimentation that are being conducted on our children and women daily that no one is talking about. The poisoning of the food and water that destroy us from within. The Police Brutality is just one strategy they use to destroy and distract us at the same time from the bigger unseen criminal acts. The white scientists, the white school teachers, the Congress, Obama, the sell out Black Entertainers. People and tools that are being used to keep us dumb and divided. A man of understanding can't only focus on Police brutality, for one Mike Brown who is shot down by the Cops, thousands of abortions are performed on Black teenage girls and women every day in America, murdering our children from the womb. For one Eric Garner who got choked to death by the cops, how many Black men kill one another in the streets, because of the brainwashing of tv, and the poisoning of their minds from music and movies created by sellout Black entertainers. Look how many Black women dress in the streets today, like prostitutes with blond, blue, green and any other color of hair than the natural color of they were born with. Rape and stds are high in our communities and destroying daily. The strongest Black athletes today are are gays and lesbians and promoting the filth to the Youth, it's genocide. Yes Police brutality is bad, but its only a minor part the white supremacy scheme compare the bigger picture that Negroes refuse to acknowledge to do something about.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back