Black People : Poisoning of black people

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Shalai, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Shalai

Shalai Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +131
    :hi: I'm new here. I'm not sure if this has been discussed. But I would like to have a discussion about our government poisoning our people; and most of us don't even know/realize it.(Not talking about people on the board necessary) I'm going to start off with fluoride in the water. Black people seem to be more affected by fluoride in the water than other groups of people. Fluoride is a neuron toxin. It not only messes with brain function it lowers IQ and can cause people to be become violent. Not only that fluoride in the water can make women go into preterm labor. This after longterm exposure. And who are more affected by preterm labor? Black women. For years they have been trying to figure out why black women had more premature babies than white women and other groups. They haven't correlated the link between fluoride and premature labor. Or they have and they just don't give a crap.

Don't even get me started on our people and this mass vaccination thing(Which of course our government promotes and even willingly will give out free vaccinations to poor people. Vaccinations have mercury in them which again is a toxin that affects brain function.

This is a deliberate dumbing down of our people and most of us don't even know it or realize. We truly believe that slavery and discrimination is over all along we have been receiving non stop attacks.

Mass media blacks are more likely to watch TV. Over exposure to programing not only dumbs down a population but can also lead to low self esteem. Teeth feelings again mercury in those. Black people are greatly affected by these attacks. Why are we surprised that black people have so many issues? And I've been contemplating what can we do about it? I've made loads of mistakes already as far as vaccinations and Te lie vision programing. I guess we need to start at the individual level.

I left out alot of things out but I posted some of the stuff that I think is very important Toxins in the water TOXINS in the food(Which our government tries to claim its genetic) Diabetes and high blood pressure isn't genetic that is a lie.

They also tell us not to sun gaze. When really it is Europeans and other light races who shouldn't sun gaze. Gosh when I think about it i get really angry. :mad: What can we do to fix this.? I've already spread the word to friends/fam about the toxic water.

Looking forward to any input.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Welcome Shalai, enjoy your stay, and glad you decided to start an account, after all that reading :)

Awww, fluoride ... Yes, we included the dangers, among many other things, in our soon to be published book, here's the Chapter content and a link for your review:

Chapter 3: The Disconnect

• Freek Philosophies
    • Passive People
    Fluoride
    • Genetic Re-engineering

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/bamn-by-any-means-necessary.71970/

3. Shalai

Ratings:
    +131
    Thank you! And when ever it debuts I will make sure to purchase. Now I'm going to run over to that thread and read the post.

4. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    "They also tell us not to sun gaze. When really it is Europeans and other light races who shouldn't sun gaze."

hmm i really dont follow you here - we have inbuilt protection from the melanin in our skin to counter sun damage but ive never seen anythin to say our retinas are any more protected from sun damage than Yt folk - we might well mostly have brown coloration in our iris but that dont make a difference as the light goes through the pupil

5. Shalai

Ratings:
    +131
    What I'm saying is we are told not to look at the sun because it will burn our retinas but blacks naturally have more melanin in the eyes than white euros therefor it won't effect us like it will Europeans. Darker eyes provide a better protection cover for darker people.

6. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    thats what im saying i dont think thats correct at all - the brown coloration in the iris doesnt really matter - the light goes through the transparent pupil onto the retina - the retina is what gets damaged - its called solar retinopathy - its not like we have inbuilt sunglasses - our pupils let in just as much light as a Yt persons - if you think about it logically if that wasnt so we would have worse vision than Yts at night - ive just never seem any study claiming our eyes are likely to suffer less damage from excess light - another thing to think of - snow blindness - now inuit folk have quite dark colored eyes - but they wore special goggles to cut down the suns glare off the sun - without that they went temporarily blind

[​IMG]

7. Shalai

Ratings:
    +131

There isn't any studies done because most of the studies have been focused on whites and others but mainly whites. You can easily research this information for yourself. Plenty of spiritual blacks sun gaze with zero issues including myself. And from my research its best to sun gaze early morning when the sun is coming out and late in the evening when it is going down. And you do it for 10 seconds and naturally build up. I have a couple of youtube videos on it and I've come across websites. I know that Melanin in the iris does provide better protection than say blue eyes that have no melanin hence why its not good for whites to sun gaze. And the Inuit live in cold areas where there is less sun. I can bet that sun would be way to harsh for them compared to tropical folks like africans.

8. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    hmmm im gonna have to do way more research on this before i start starin at anythin bright - to be honest without my shades on im normally squintin from may through september

9. Shalai

Ratings:
    +131
    Also as far as I know blue eyes/green are more susceptible to damage overall from my research. But again from what I read Melanin in the eyes provides better protection from UV light by absorbing it before it can damage the DNA.

10. Shalai

Ratings:
    +131

I mean sure if you are house potato like me. Or you not used to the sun and the heat like most western blacks this maybe the case.