Black Spirituality Religion : Points of view on the Bible

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I have seen many on this forum say the Bible is a book that keeps Africans in bondage or in a state of mind of being un-free or ignorant.

I do agree with this point as to the New Testament but I have yet to see this in the Old Testament.

Could someone please explain how the Old Testament keeps us dumb and ignorant of knowledge and GOD?

2. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Well, the Bible includes both, irrespective of what chapter you are referring to.

http://www.noineworleans.org/mttbm/46.html

THE BIBLE

"The original scripture called "The Torah" -- revealed to Musa (Moses) -- was Holy until the Jews and the Christian scholars started tampering with it. Today, the Bible has become a "commercialized book," therefore, many are allowed to rewrite or revise it. I think when it comes to the word of Allah (God) or a book revealed by Him, that word or book is sacred and should be protected from corruption by the hands of people who care nothing for its sacredness. It is like a "rattlesnake" in the hands of my people, for they (most of them) do not understand it.

Some believe (in that story of the Bible) that the black people are a curse of Noah on one of his sons (Ham) because this son laughed at his father’s nakedness while being drunk from wine (Genesis 9:21-25). The black nation has no birth record. There were as many or more black people on our planet in the days of Noah as there are today. The Bible’s record of the flood is 2,348 years before Christ, and if the records are true, we are nearly 4,500 years from Noah’s flood. If there were no black people before Noah, then that wicked people who were destroyed in the flood were white people. And again, if those were of that race, the warning of the destruction of the wicked world by fire the next time is made clearer to those whom that fire will destroy.

The black people, and especially the so-called Negroes, are now in the very area where God has said to me that the fire (often referred to as the "fire of hell" or "hell fire") will begin which will destroy the present wicked white race of America first. The sins of the white race are far worse and more pungent to the nostril of God than the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah! The fire of hell is not intended for the so-called Negroes: only those who, after hearing this teaching of the truth which I am giving to you and the warnings of Allah (God), will willfully hold on to the white race and their religion, Christianity.

The so-called Negroes are made so poisoned by this wicked race of devils that they love them more than they love their own people. It is really because of the evil done to them by the American white race that Allah (God) has but them on His list, as the first to be destroyed. The others will be given a little longer to live, as the prophet Daniel says (7:11, 19 and Rev. 19:20). Believe it, or let it alone, the above refers to America. She is the only white government out of the European race that answers the description of the symbolic Fourth Beast. The so-called Negroes are warned to come out of her (America) (Rev. 18:4), though the truth of Daniel and Revelations could not be told until the time of the end of this prophecy.

The Bible means good if you can rightly understand it. My interpretation of it is given to me from the Lord of the Worlds. Yours is your own and from the enemies of the truth
    . The so-called Negroes will be the lucky ones, that is, if they stop following and practicing the evils and indecent doings of this wicked and doomed race of devils (whose true self has been a secret for 6,000 years).

So-called Negroes, accept your own God, religion and people so that you may be successful in escaping the fire!"

-From Message to the Blackman by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I can't believe you went here, Sister *Shakes head*

4. uplift19

Ratings:
    +12
    I know, I know. I just started feeling bad that there were no replies, so I thought I'd add some substance....

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I actually felt great about that.

I just don't want to see any of us fattening frogs for the snake. This individual is not the slightest bit interested in learning from us, and has admitted this more than once.

You posted some good info here, that other than other people gaining from it, is going to get wasted.

PEACE

6. uplift19

Ratings:
    +12
    It was my intent that possibly someone else could gain from it.

Peace

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I agree with some points that uplift19 exposed. But I do not give Jews or Christians the authority of being able to edit the Word of GOD. To do this or admit to that is to give them power over GOD, I simply cannot bring myself to commit to that, my faith in GOD is stronger than that.

I know it would be nice if we had someone to blame but the Truth of the matter is GOD explained that this would occur in the event of Judah and the people of Kemet failing to maintain the Covenant and worshiping other gods. When you look at it like that, only our ancestors and we are to blame. Jews and Christians and those that try to alter the Word of GOD are only performing as GOD has made them to perform.

I don’t give Jews, Christians or anyone the authority to work and do independently of GOD nor more then a do Lucifer, it is just not possible.

What we have today is exactly, exactly as the LORD GOD has Willed.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    What exactly is it that you teach?
    And please don’t you dare say the Metu Neter. I heard all kinds of things being spoken by Metu Neter followers until I actually got the book and discovered several members on this board were grossly misrepresenting it. Never once does the writer of the Metu Neter speak out against the GOD manifested in the Old Testament but by listening to members on this board represent the book one would definitely get the wrong impression of the author.

So what exactly is it that you so called teach?

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Go away man. Don't ask me any questions about what I "teach". You wouldn't be able to fathom it, even if I did tell you.

And especially don't speak of the Mesush Netut, or the book about it, that you clearly haven't even read.

Ra Un Nefer Amen makes it perfectly clear in his numerous books, what he thinks of your "God of the Old Testament".

So, instead of focusing on what I teach, maybe you should focus on why it took you making 2 or 3 threads asking the same question, only to get 5 responses.

Focus on what YOU teach, and on why no one here is interested in learning it.

PEACE

10. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    This doesn't make sense.
    So it's our fault we suffer so?:confused:
    If they are constantly altering the word what sense of direction will the follwers have?
    My cousin is 50 and she told me the bible we have today is different from the one she had as a little girl.
    So why are people editing the bible constantly?
    Youn said you don't give authority to those to work independantly of GODno more than Lucifer,it's just not possible,
    Explain possession then?
    Slavery?
    Murderers?
    Rapist?
    False Prophets?
    Are you saying that GOD helped these people to perform such ugly,evil tasks?