Black Events : Poetflow 2002 In Alabama!!!!

Sounds like a "Va-Ca-Ti-oN" to me!! This sounds wonderful... From Minne"snow"ta to Alabama ...... south bound ..... for a weekend in the mix with my family whom I've neva eva met.... :love:

(ya'll ain't no Ted Bundy's are ya'll ?? -- I don't want to come up missin' & have my momma nem' lookin' for me...) :lol:

Oh, and I would be flyin' in ... and I can also try to find out what's up with Blakverb (put an A.P.B. out on that fine azzzzz) & see if he wanna 'roll out' wit me!! :D

:heart: N2

Anybody Got any Airlines "Buddy Passes"

:lol: Lawd have Mersay......:lol: Just checkin' out the flight details :lol: and JimmenyChristmas ~ what happend to "travel discounts??":lol:

Northwest Airlines ain't no jokety-joke to fly from Minne"snow"ta to Montgomery (MGM) airport is a lil' mint!! You'd think I was askin' to go to Bermuda or somewhere.... :lol:

The airlines done went MADD with the pricing .... even when you trynna make plans well in advance..... (Bin Laden where are ya' when we need a good discount on them flights :lol: )

Holla back if anyone else knows about some steals & deals.... I didn't think I would have to pull out my private helicopter to come see ya'll, but I might have to N*gga Rigg sumpin'!! :) :D

You all are funny...

I hope that everyone will definitely be in attendance because it already sounds like it's going to be one heck (since today is Sunday) of a good time. One question though Rykah.... who's from Columbus?

:heart: in' ya'll ta death.

PS... N2: We are many things (crazy, silly, spiritual, did I mention silly? etc., etc.) but serial killers is not one of them. But then you'll get to see that when you get there.

N2... try Delta. If you are a skymiles customer you can get some great deals into ATL. Then maybe some of us could coordinate our arrivals and drive down together. I'm more than willing to do so. I'll be down that way for a while so I'll have to rent something anyway... Jus' an idea!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back