Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (THEONE)

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: oh my........... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: me .............. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: it couldnt be....haha THNKS ALL, THIS COMMUNITY HAS done "ALOT" for me and my Mental STATE :spin:
You never think that you could bond and not know people, yet learn people in this way. Im glad that I have found a place where everyone CARES, about something may not be the same issue, :puke2:THNKS, UNLIMITED RESPECT FOR THE DESTEE FAM :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: FAM....................Rich, watzinaname, Dior, mzangel, NITA,BLUEWATER, GEMPIS....and the THOUSAND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERSTHNKS THNKS. I READ TO WRITE, AND WITH SUCH PERFECTOUS ARTIST LIKE YOU ALL, IM MOTIVATED, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE THE DESTEE FAM[/SIZE] U HAVE OPENED UP A MUCH NEEDED DOOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back