Poet of the Week : Poet of the week....Sherykah!!

Honored to be the first

to honor you!!!! You, My big sistah Sherykah have been a blessing to me through your scribes since afronet.

Your skills as a writer/poet are phenominal. You have a story to tell a message to share and I want to be, I will be there when you reach the top!!!

Love you sis!!

Congratulations!!!
:heart: Min...oops!:rolleyes:

Aminata

aaaaaaawwwwwww Soooki Soooki Now !!!! :toast:

Sherykah is certainly deserving of this Featured Poet of the Week Spot!!!! :)

Sherykah has helped so much in making this forum what it is, one of the first to register with us and I think it was Sherykah that coined the phrase "Destee's Playground" ... if no mistake ... and ... she helped so much when we had to go stay in that Shelter ... hahahaha ... making sure Alyce's oxygen was plugged up securely (including her back up canister) ... hehehe ... Sherykah helped me to learn how to work all the new features our upgraded forum came with ... Lawd ... lol ... it was so funny yall ... she'd be like, "what's this suppose to do?" ... and I was like, "who you ask'n chile??!!" ... :) ... Sherykah has given so very much to this forum ... the "Spoken Word" Forum was her idea and she helped many with notes and phone calls on how to get started doing that ... Sherykah was even a Moderator for a little while, until her schedule became too busy ... Sherykah has given much and I thank you Bishop for this opportunity to be Giving Honor back to her, for the Honor she's given us.

Not to mention, the Sista got TYTE poetry all up in this place ... so please yall ... go back and check out her stuff in the poetry closet ... 'cause I'll be doing the same.

:toast: Congratulations 'Rykah :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back