Poet of the Week : Poet Of The Week ( Queentswana)

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
My Sister,
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!!!:toast:!!!!!!!:toast:
I hope U enjoy your week and your thread here..It's all about you this week Queen! :grouphug:

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

:bowdown:

CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats on being the poet of the week. Here you are the poet of the week, but you are truly an inspiration to those who you don't even know. That's what poetry is all about to me...encouraging, creativity, inspiration, and blessing. You are a God gifted sista using your gift and your energy is flowing throughout the universe.

Stay focused!

Ujima

you are the "WIND" beneath my wings...

Keita, Keita, Keita...

K - stands for "KING"...and I'm the Queen who made it be, ;)

E - means "ENJOY" our lives, yes you were meant...for me.

I - means "INVISION" you, without me in your life,

T - means "TOO" d@mn late for that :hammer: I'm comming as your wife.

A - means "ALWAYS" know, my love is here to stay,

and our love will surely last...FOREVER and a DAY :toast:

Keita Otiba Kenyatta...everytime I wet my lips :jawdrop: ...I LOVE YOU fall out my mouth. I want to thank you :thanks: and love you...for loving me.
for... dancing with me...when I had no steps to make...
for...being my peace...when my world was falling down
for...being the "WIND"...beneath my wings...

all the love I have...goes to you... Tswana Talana Kenyatta :bowdown:

Foxi...
Sweet, sweet young tender :angel1: ...butterflies pour from my heart as I stroll the threads and see the level of INTELLIGENCE in such a young inspiring :angel1: I am so so much older than you but...I have no shame in my game in saying...WHEN YOU TALK...I LISTEN. why?...because you have something you want to say, you have something you want to share, you have something you want to hear...kinda like "one hand wash the other and both hands wash the face. I am so proud of you for...walking in the right direction with a shine :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:
luv ya for who you are...and what you're becomming.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back