Poet of the Week : poet of the week ( Poeticsoulsista)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
CONGRATULATION SISTA
U ARE OUR POET OF THE WEEK IN SHINE

We thank you for all you do and give to this community in loving
spirit showing love sharing warmth so this yo week in shine at
destee.com in da limelights as we honor & shower u back in love
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:
it's yo week in flow shine sistah poetess................... :wave:

Oh my goodness. :jawdrop:

I'm so speechless right now. :eeek: Seriously.
You all may not know how special this is to me. But I'm sitting at work (needless to say) but I was going through the site and I saw rich posted a response. His response said flow on poet of the week or something like that and I was stuck. Just looking at the screen like. He not talkin bout me.
I can't tell you why it's so special but I really do love being here. and I want to thank every one. that's shown me love and those who like the flow but didn't like my subject. lol. I have to get my self together. It's an honor to e poet of the week. and if I keep crying my boss will look at me crazy. lol :thanks: Thanks guys.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back