Poet of the Week : poet of the week ( LURK )

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
:wave: CONGRATULATION LURK CONGRATULATION !! :wave:
*******YOU ARE OUR POET OF THE WEEK IN SHINE********

for all the love and support you give and sho we honor you
this yo week to flow glow in the lime lights of destee.com
as we shower you in love and grace yo time to bless the place

:congrats: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :congrats: :terrific: :juggle: :juggle: :huh: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :great: :welldone: :picture: :congrats: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

:jawdrop: holy guacamole!!are u serious!!????wow........i dunno what to say really,but thanx!!!i honestly couldnt have seen this one comin...!!

im really glad yall like my stuff....i just write whut i know,or whut i would like to know more about..lol...but yea,thanks alot family....special thanks to $Rich$ for being the first person to respond to my work and alwayz does no matter how bad i think some of it may be....and also for running this board with style n grace....shot outs to khasm as well...alwayz a cool cat...Destee,for being the lovely woman she is....and giving us this oppurtunity to share our poetry in an organized way.....i need to go premium girl...nah mean..**** i think i make enuff money to...lol...thanx alot guyz...i really apreciate it.....

if yall can,check out some of my music in the entertainment,or web tech forum.....i;ll be checkin yourz fo sures!!!!thanx 1nce again.....this was a shock for me...!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back