Poet of the Week : Poet of the week(Khasm13)

rich---thanks for the love...truely i do this thing called poetry for strictly the love of feeling what is real and not for any accolades...but this acknowledgement really means something to me...it really means a lot :)

dream weaver---where have you been gurl?thanks for the love...you need to get back up in here more often:wink:

play--thanks friend...your words are truely felt...btw i got you covered on that snoopy thing...

blue--you are part of the new injection of flavor that is coming into destee...please keep the vibes going...thanks

agapeluv...thanks hun...i am so glad to see you...please come around more...

angeli...what can i say...you always show luv...thank you so much...

btw... i saw ms. badu last friday at the taste of chicago and i thought that that was the best time that i have had in a while...but after this i must say that friday pales in comparison to today...and it's all due to destee...who has set a piece of my soul free :star:
peace
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back