Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week........JOYCE!!

I want to say a few words about sista Joyce, if I may. I have to applaud you, Joyce, for always flowing words of truth, upholding the principles found in God's Word, the Bible. You are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and whether you know it or not, you are beacon of light in many a dark place. You touch my heart with wise counsel you so eloquently couch inside all your verses. You gently admonish all who read....especially me; and I ain't too proud to say that I do stand in need. S/he who hath ears...let them hear...

I salute you sista Joyce. Continue to be a lamp and a light, as you share your faith ... on your mission to fulfill the "great commission".

A VERY good choice for Poet of the Week, Brotha Bishop.

With love and respect, :heart:

Alyce

Thank You Poets

Alyce: Thank you so much for your heartfelt words. They touhed me especially deep. We have fellowshiped poetically here at this forum for quite sometime and we have both been blessed from the works of each other. I do not and will not take your words for granted. Thank you.

Kitana: Thanks for your kind expressions. Coming from a poet such as yourself, I am honored. I am encouraged all the more, to ponder the paths of life...wisely through poetic insight.

Rich: I will ever be grateful for your presence in my poetic life. Thank you for all of the tremendous support you have shown towards me. It means a lot to me. You are truly a cup bearer to the poets here at this forum.

Sherykah: I have had God confirm things at times through different things which I read in someones poetry. But never, has anything been confirmed to me in this way with such a sharp right on word. Your words are truly prophetic, girlfriend. There is no way for you to have known that I have been working on a special project for 6 weeks now. I have not shared this with no one on the forum. Gurl, you had me checking my old private messages to make sure that I hadn't told no one. You see...I am in the very process of starting my own greeting card venture, exclusively showcasing my poetry. When I read your reply last nite to one of my other poems, it stunned me, because that poem IS actually of of the cards in the project. And then for you to come back with it again with an even stronger message, just confirms to me again that I am doing the right thing in starting my own. This is why I haven't been around as much. The project is taking a lot of my free time until it is finished. I have a full time job. Gotta eat. :)

Anyway gurl....thanks for the bold applausing words of confirmation....I'm still flabbergasted :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back