Poet of the Week : Poet of the week in shine sister (HopelisRomantic)

:) Congratulations HopelisRomantic!!! :)
Your award is much deserved, you give love and support to your fellow poets, and have written such heart felt poetry. Now, a couple of questions... How long have you been writing poetry? And what is your favorite poem that you've recently authored? :thinking:
Okay everyone, whose next up to give praise to our new poet of the week?

Hey Sis Watz!!!

Thank you again! I've been writing for only 6 months...started this summer. I guess experience is the BEST teacher...lol...I didn't even know I had a passion for it...and look it me now...strung out!!!!

My most favorite two pieces that I've authored recently would be "Chocolate Soup" and "Forbidden Fruit". These pieces were not only fun to write but they also took me outside of my comfort zone. I love a challenge!!!!

You've only been writing for six months? Quite surprising to me, I think you have such creativity, it must be in your blood, and it's only recently that it's being allowed to flow onto paper.
"Chocolate Soup" and "Forbidden Fruit" were such passionately detailed writes, I enjoyed those and see why you selected them as your favorites. Keep that poetry flowing poetess!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back