Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Da1whoownslife)

:D :) :D ................ Oh my God..... I never thought I was going to be poet of the week........ Thank you guys so much for having this title...

Rich....... you are a tyte a** poet and never thought.... I was going to be classified as you.......

Trinit........................ H*ll yeah..... I am here.... Never thought I was going to be on top.... Thank you for showing love to all my poems..

Mizblkangel.......... Like omg....... I am so shocked of just having this title..... and thank you so much for showing me love...

SwtT......... I just can't believe that I am poet of the week.... I am still shocked as h*ll...... just to be thought highly like you guys.....Thanks for supporting me always....... P.S. Let's make history......... lol.....

I am so shocked because I never ever imagined I was going to be poet of the week..... Thanks for all the people who has supported me from day one....... God bless...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back