Poet of the Week : Poet Of The Week Brother (CLYDE COGER)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Love!

Congratulations my brotha Clyde on Poet of the Week :) :read: :)
And much props to the ode for Sister Aalicia :) much ado my brotha much ado :)

trinity24,

All of this is only possible because of you! Deep Down, is a piece of yours that really touched me. It is exactly why I ran to you in my time of need. Only to be told-:): “brotha you’re an author for goodness sake LOL, come on now brotha - write her a novel shoo but don’t ask her sister to do it LOL.” Had you not told me this:), I would have never, never attempted to write this, my very first, Piece of Poetry.

So, my dearest Friend, triniti24, I will never forget you or AAlicia25, never! It was always something about the numbers (24 & 25), to me:). They say it is pretty good, but I can’t tell, I can only hope that what I am hearing is the truth, honestly! All I know is this, that is just the way I see AAlicia25, Down Deep!

Just a Brother giving Props where Props are due, don’t be mad at me!( For the record and For the archives)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back