Black Picture Image Gallery : plz help me part II

serenti-poet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 10, 2003
Atlanta
Occupation
High School Teacher
Hey fam ya'll know it's me, upon recent discoveries I have found I really don't know how to put my picture on here and that disappointed me. Weeeeelllllll here's my solution I was thinkin maybe somehow I could mail (i.e. through the post office) the picture to someone and they could maybe put it on here. It would maybe help a little if you lived in GA but if you don't believe me I"m not denying ANY help at all. If you don't feel comfortable with it then I'm not sayin you have to do it. :) I just want someone who trusts me to help me out. well newayz I gotta go finish up this poem I"m workin on I'll be on to see who wants to help me out. Well thanks fam in advance peace and blessins :toast:

OK, I have to speak honestly. I went to angelfire.com put the pictures on the net after scanning them. I couldn't find a place to make the pictures fit. I couldn't begin to help you correctly, but I just wanted you to know what I did if that helps. But then again, I'm still confused, so this might not help. I tried.

hey sweetie try this

fine the picture u wish to add
1 click on new topic
2 at the botton you will see (BROWSE) click it and locate your pic
on your computer

3 select the picture
4 fill in the subject and type a message in click (SUBMIT NEW THREAD)

and it should add your picture your all done
let me know if this work for you .......!!!!!!

waiting to see the lady behind the pen ..:)

and Rich, I tried it that way, but all of a sudden my pixels were too large for the site. Is there any way to crop and size them ourselves.....just curious

and serenti...if you take it to kinkos or a copy shop, the will be able to do it for you for less than five bucks. I think I spent about three. Just go in and play stupid and somebody in there will lead you to the promised land.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back