Black Astrology : Pluto

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by nubienne, May 7, 2007.

1. nubienne

nubienne Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Brother Aqil,

Could you please give us some info about the upcoming major change in Pluto and the affects it will have on us?

Thank you.

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello Nubienne and Welcome!:hi:

Unfortunately, Brother Aqil hasn't been around in awhile. Perhapes one of the other members knowlegdeable in astronomy will see this and assist you.

Again, Welcome To Destee's!

:heart:

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Pluto is in a transit through the constellation Sagittarius in November 1995 and this journey ends in December 2008.

Pluto is still of significance for many astrologers as it is a sign/planet of TRANSFORMATION, and I can personally testify for the transformation and change I have undergone during this 13 year period.

The Cosmos is telling us that it is time to re-Construct our way of thinking.

Pluto's entry from a water sign into a fire sign indicates that a monumental change is occuring in it's related sector of life and society.

consider changes which have occured since 9/11 in relation to Homeland security and how immigration rights issues currently affect domestic policy within the united states and how the Iraqi war affects us foreign policy and how each of these impact upon us.

Death and re-Birth, creation and destruction are ssociated with Pluto.

The best way to handle these new energies is to go with the positive flow.

I would suggest checking an astrology site where you can obtain a birth chart and study any astrological "House" which may have an influence of Pluto.

By the time this transit ends you will have a better vision (Pluto has a profound influence on "dreams") of what has "died" or "passed away" from your life. Leave this in the "past" and move forward.

Welcome to Destee.com.

Peace!

4. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction

Awhile back I mentioned in a forum dealing with Dogon cosmology some information concerning their calendar system and its relation to the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction. I took notes on this and had started some "fore-casting" while looking at this influence in previous "conjunctions" BUT CANT LOCATE THOSE NOTES.

According to another source (which I NEVER reveal in this area) "Pluto enters Sag until 2008 and there is an exact square of Jupiter/Saturn."

"There will be destruction and rebuilding which will focus on ethics, philosophy, morality, religion and law and foreign powers. America's role as a superpower shows potential for either Peace or War."

"There will be a strong rebirth of the family structure as a fundamental unit".

I dont KNOW how true this stands for most of us, but most of it stands true for myself and I am personally impacted since Sag is my earth-sign. I KNOW other Sag's are undergoing similar "transformations".

This "cycle" is not identical to the Dogon 50year cycle in which the Sigui festival is observed. It is a separate cycle, about 60 years in length but Pluto will not appear again in Sag for a period of about 248 years. This is equivalent to Four 62-year cycles of "conjunctions".

It is my "theory" tha during its transit Pluto actually also enters the constellation Ophiuchus, while exited Scorpio to Sag and if Pluto goes "retrograde" while in transit this accounts for the un-even period of about 8 years over the entire 248 year period (60 x 4 =240 + 8 years = 248).

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    ...square Pluto the transformer...

I will share one sources invoving Pluto in relation to the Jupiter-Saturn "polarity".

http://www.mcn.org/greatbear/taurus.html

"There were some extraordinary events 800 years ago and note that the Magna Carta came into existence very close to a Jupiter-Saturn polarity or "Full Moon" relationship--something we will experience in 2010-1011. Perhaps in that tumultuous time-period, as Jupiter and Saturn oppose near the beginning of Aries and Libra, aligned with Uranus the awakener and square Pluto the transformer, a new world-wide document or agreement about universal human rights and liberation will be signed, changing forever the potentials of individual freedom on Spaceship Earth."