at least take time to spell the words of your argument correctly

it doesn't look good or worse then it already is

i know you your type kamanu

you're the type who goes out holds anti-spellcheck rallies

i know :em3200:

lol

just teasin'

it's all love trust me

these folks takin us down and u peeps joking abuot my spelling. besides my english teacher use to say i got originel spelling.
u gone die laughing.

Mulatoos (i ipolojazz if its offincive)

pleeeez dont make babys with black. if u want babys make it with whites pleez. dont give us all that whit e blood. its kiiling us. take it back where it come from. i know sum of u consciuse and luv blak peeps. i luv 'em too the darker the beter.
but pleeeeez dont be sellfish. dont make none wit blaks. i beg u. 2 much white blood alreddy.

With all the anti-mulatto sentiment and rampant accusations of aligning with YT lately, this thread might be right on time. So all those against them, just need to put their comments here.

If this thread is a joke or sarcasm, certainly many on here take these sentiments to heart.

Mulatoos (i ipolojazz if its offincive)

pleeeez dont make babys with black. if u want babys make it with whites pleez. dont give us all that whit e blood. its kiiling us. take it back where it come from. i know sum of u consciuse and luv blak peeps. i luv 'em too the darker the beter.
but pleeeeez dont be sellfish. dont make none wit blaks. i beg u. 2 much white blood alreddy.

This is the stupidest thread yet...Who is this person to say this nonsense? Anyways my daughter's dad is mixed therefore my daughter has white in her...so for real this thread can kick rocks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back