Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

... he is easily dismissible.

... again, he is easily dismissible.

if he's so easily dismissible Sister ... why you aint dismissed this yet ... why you still talk'n 'bout him ... ??

you over here almost bait'n him in ... refuse'n to let bygones be bygones ... digg'n in deeper.

CosmicMessenger i'm watching your posts, and thus far, i aint seen nuth'n you dun did or said wrong

Sister ... i asked in this post if we could give him a ... "from this point forward" ... opportunity ... can we?

love you!

:heart:

Destee

if he's so easily dismissible Sister ... why you aint dismissed this yet ... why you still talk'n 'bout him ... ??

you over here almost bait'n him in ... refuse'n to let bygones be bygones ... digg'n in deeper.

CosmicMessenger i'm watching your posts, and thus far, i aint seen nuth'n you dun did or said wrong

Sister ... i asked in this post if we could give him a ... "from this point forward" ... opportunity ... can we?

love you!

:heart:

Destee

One of the site features I find most useful is the search option.

If you were to type the word "fools" and then search it might become more obvious the complaints of some members posting in this thread.

This thread alone serves as proof why a "justice system" may never get off the ground. Too many here getting personal without knowing when to disengage.

It does not seem to be a member violation to INFER that members are fools or not "intelligent" but it does seem to be foolish and unintelligent to bicker in a thread concerning member violations. I can understand those who feel violated but I placed the member in question on ignore long ago so I would not react to his inferences.

So, here is my suggestion. "Fools", and a few more words need to be added to the banned list.

So you took it personal and then made it personal? His thing should have nothing to do with the topic. Which was my point. I have been accused ( falsely ) of doing similar. Which is why I asked for an apology. ( Still waiting! ) Some people you take with a grain of salt for obvious reasons. He didn't attack you personal initially. You LET him get under your skin. There are others in here that revel in doing that

Kemetstry, I used to be an active member of Black Planet. The day came, though, when I had to walk away from that place. My decision to do that was *personal* in that I had a vested interest in being an active member there (I had a particular forum that I'd begun in there that I liked a great deal), so walking away from BP meant something to me, in that I also walked away from that forum, too.

I had justifiable regrets on the day that I left that forum, but concurrently, not a single, solitary regret about leaving BP, as that site had completely devolved beyond my being able (willing) to support it in any way further, so I left.

No, CosmicMessenger didn't attack me directly; however, I keep the right to decide how I feel about the entirety of a web community as *the overall experience* has value (positive or negative). I decide, each day, about whether or not I want to come back *here*. Normally, that's an easy decision. Lately, it started getting kinda hard. I identified why that was; yet, I couldn't figure out a satisfactory way to turn that around.

I accept fault for beginning to struggle with wanting to find, and to read topics that aren't laced with vicious hate speak against Black women (me shrugging).

IGNORE is working.

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back