Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

At this point, I am done with this discussion.

k ... thanks for the elaboration on your part as well as everyone else.

Hopefully everyone is done with this, has whoever they need on ignore, with peace being restored ... :angel1:

We shall see ... and please, everyone ... report violations if you see them ... :nails:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Okay Sister cherryblossom and Family ... thanks for helping me see more clearly.

It does appear that Brother CosmicMessenger has earned the ire of a few around here ... :look:

So i will be watching more closely Brother, so please refrain from personalizing the discussions.

It is best to report those doing this to you, rather than joining in with them, violating your own self.

Sister Cherry ... that's the problem you face right now ... you did to him the very behavior you're reporting.

So i'm going to let one cancel out the other ... instead of fussing at you both, warning, suspending, etc.

Given the numerous potential violations against CosmicMessenger, i take it that you have him on ignore now?

I ask because at this point, with so much evidence that you all can't get along, it will be held against you if you continue engaging him knowing the volatility that exists.

Family ... to you all that have a problem with this Member ... give him 50 feet ... leave him alone ... or else you'll go down with him, should such be necessary.

I will be watching more closely, and if you see something that needs reporting please do so ... but remember ... you can't report stuff to me (receiving the response you hope for), and your hands are dirty ... you dun already did the very thing you're complaining about another doing.

Is this good now? We good? Let me know.

Love Yall and Thanks!

Destee

Thank you!

I think if you all put each other on ignore ... you, Clyde, Cosmic ... everyone who doesn't like another or what they are saying ... and the problem will be solved

I think everyone should put everyone on ignore, then everyone who posts will only be arguin' with themselves and that will be that. That handles everything, no need for the Justice League, no need for moderators, Destee you can finally kick your feet up and not go KRAYZEE over people gettin' at each other.

Wipes my hands, state "All in a day's work.", walk off into the sunset. lol

I think everyone should put everyone on ignore, then everyone who posts will only be arguin' with themselves and that will be that. That handles everything, no need for the Justice League, no need for moderators, Destee you can finally kick your feet up and not go KRAYZEE over people gettin' at each other.

Wipes my hands, state "All in a day's work.", walk off into the sunset. lol

lol Brother ... you can't put me on ignore ??!!!! ... right? ... please? ... :cry: ... :love:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back