Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Sister cherryblossom ... i see the reported posts, but i also see what Brother CosmicMessenger shared.

It does appear that you personalized the discussion first, speaking to his intelligence, or lack thereof.

While he took it to another level, going to uglier depths, you kinda provoked it ... wouldn't you say?

Or am i missing something? Let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You're missing something. As soon as I read her response, I knew she was simply beating CosmicMessenger to the punch, making a play on HIS response to every poster who disagrees with him.... on anything.... FIRST, i.e., "if you were an INTELLIGENT person," or "INTELLIGENT people agree with me" (he's actually used that last phrase ...lol). :)

You're missing something. As soon as I read her response, I knew she was simply beating CosmicMessenger to the punch, making a play on HIS response to every poster who disagrees with him.... on anything.... FIRST, i.e., "if you were an INTELLIGENT person," or "INTELLIGENT people agree with me" (he's actually used that last phrase ...lol). :)

Yes, this was exchange was from MORE of his "INTELLIGENCE" insults. http://destee.com/index.php?threads/war-the-world-is-a-ghetto.77909/page-2

Actually, he DELETED his post to me to make appear to Destee that I had provoked HIM. Then, he cropped my post to him and put it here for Destee to see.

But, I had already QUOTED him in the thread. So, HERE is his DELETED post to me and my FULL response:

I got your message, sister.

It takes INTELLIGENCE to understand the communication between a black woman and a black man.
'Still spitting venom, I see, said the mongoose to the snake.'

I was just showing you that it had been posted before. No harm intended.

You just can't stop with the "INTELLIGENCE" stuff.

Yes, I'm an "INTELLIGENT" Black woman, with or without YOUR "stamp."

This site is 15 years old. So, any "INTELLIGENT" person could surmise that many topics have already been posted previously. I've been here 4 years and have posted many music threads myself. I'm sure some of mine are "repeats" as well; but when I first joined, the "search" feature was not open to all but only to "premium members."

NOW, it is open to all members.

An "INTELLIGENT" person would use the "SEARCH" feature.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back