Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Just a reminder yall ... if you see something that looks wrong ... let us know and we'll check it out.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Not necessarily...

An "INTELLIGENT" person would play what they FEEL!

If they FEEL like a playing a song, they will PLAY IT...REGARDLESS of whether or not it's been played before!

Did your BOYFRIEND "search" to find your PAST PENISES you experienced befroe he ENTERED your VAGINA???

NOOOOO, he went in before SEARCHING and PLAYING MUSIC is the same way!

I am reporting this post.

Family ... please report all questionable content ... help keep our standards high.

Thanks.

Destee

And....

kiss-my-ass1.jpg

I am reporting this post.

I see you forgot to report THIS one:

You just can't stop with the "INTELLIGENCE" stuff.

Yes, I'm an "INTELLIGENT" Black woman, with or without YOUR "stamp."

This site is 15 years old. So, any "INTELLIGENT" person could surmise that many topics have already been posted previously. I've been here 4 years and have posted many music threads myself. I'm sure some of mine are "repeats" as well; but when I first joined, the "search" feature was not open to all but only to "premium members."

NOW, it is open to all members.

An "INTELLIGENT" person would use the "SEARCH" feature.

Not necessarily...

An "INTELLIGENT" person would play what they FEEL!

If they FEEL like playing a song, they will PLAY IT...REGARDLESS of whether or not it's been played before!

Did your BOYFRIEND "search" to find your PAST PENISES you experienced before he ENTERED your VAGINA???

NOOOOO, he went in before "SEARCHING" and PLAYING MUSIC is the same way! :lol:

What makes you think that YOU can insult OTHERS but no one can reply to YOU in kind???

You remind me of a story my ex girlfriend used to tell me called "The little boy who threw the rock and hid his hand"!

She was just like YOU...she would START conflict with people and then try to feign innocence.

That is why she is my EX girlfriend...

Peace and Blessings Family,

The Moderating TEAM doesn't see all posts and need your help in maintaining our rules, policies, mission and/or purpose.

If you see a post that might be in violation, please click on the REPORT link (found at the bottom of every post) and we'll take a look at it.

Reported posts are seen only by the Moderating TEAM, and we'll let you know if it is a violation, or if the Member is interacting within our rules.

In fact, one of two things will happen ...

1. If we find there was a violation, we will address / warn the Member in the thread.

2. If we find there was not a violation, we'll send you a note thanking you for your help, and informing you of the decision.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Sorry if I broke the rule, Destee, but some people try to start conflict so that they can lace people up.

My ex girlfriend was like that so I am well aware of those types of people.

I will try to avoid falling into her "snare" in the future and will try to remember not to post to her again.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back