Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee

Do you also have a ruling on CosmicMessenger's graphic to Brother Clyde:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words ... and i saw where some folk walked away with words and sentiments that i didn't automatically get from viewing that picture ... but are no doubt in the "thousand word" realm of possibilities.

I can't control how someone perceives this image in their own mind.

I suppose it could be considered in violation of something ... one's sensibilities, etc., ... but i just don't see it rising to the level of a violation of our rules ... not the image, all by itself ... no.

I think what's happening is folk are piling stuff on top of stuff, and well ... any little thing will appear heavy.

I think if you all put each other on ignore ... you, Clyde, Cosmic ... everyone who doesn't like another or what they are saying ... and the problem will be solved.

Let's see how it goes from this point forward ... now that i'm watching.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
They say a picture is worth a thousand words ... and i saw where some folk walked away with words and sentiments that i didn't automatically get from viewing that picture ... but are no doubt in the "thousand word" realm of possibilities.

I can't control how someone perceives this image in their own mind.

I suppose it could be considered in violation of something ... one's sensibilities, etc., ... but i just don't see it rising to the level of a violation of our rules ... not the image, all by itself ... no.

I think what's happening is folk are piling stuff on top of stuff, and well ... any little thing will appear heavy.

I think if you all put each other on ignore ... you, Clyde, Cosmic ... everyone who doesn't like another or what they are saying ... and the problem will be solved.

Let's see how it goes from this point forward ... now that i'm watching.

Love You!

Destee
Hello Family,

The 9 words listed above are the original ones added to the list, but since that time, the list has grown. It will continue to grow as we see words added to the community that are considered inappropriate by the Moderating Team. You'll know these words, because when you type them, they will be astericked out, ******.

Please try to refrain from going around this feature by spelling the word in a different way. It makes us think you have no respect for how we'd like things to be done here.

Thanks.

Destee

I reported it because I took it as a disrespectful post and a type of "skirting" of your "Banned Words" rule. Instead of "alternate spellings," it was a picture to convey the same message. Even if the recipient's sensibilities were not offended, that image could have offended others seeing it.....as it did mine.

However, I am glad that you'll be watching now. So, any future "INTELLIGENT" insults or other questionable content will be noted.

Thank you.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Okay Sister cherryblossom and Family ... thanks for helping me see more clearly.

It does appear that Brother CosmicMessenger has earned the ire of a few around here ... :look:

So i will be watching more closely Brother, so please refrain from personalizing the discussions.

It is best to report those doing this to you, rather than joining in with them, violating your own self.

Sister Cherry ... that's the problem you face right now ... you did to him the very behavior you're reporting.

So i'm going to let one cancel out the other ... instead of fussing at you both, warning, suspending, etc.

Given the numerous potential violations against CosmicMessenger, i take it that you have him on ignore now?

I ask because at this point, with so much evidence that you all can't get along, it will be held against you if you continue engaging him knowing the volatility that exists.

Family ... to you all that have a problem with this Member ... give him 50 feet ... leave him alone ... or else you'll go down with him, should such be necessary.

I will be watching more closely, and if you see something that needs reporting please do so ... but remember ... you can't report stuff to me (receiving the response you hope for), and your hands are dirty ... you dun already did the very thing you're complaining about another doing.

Is this good now? We good? Let me know.

Love Yall and Thanks!

Destee
Thanks Destee, for your understanding.

To be honest, I didn't remember "cherryblossom" and wasn't aware that she was angry about the TRUTHS I posted.

I post my philosophy to EVERYONE...not just her.

She apparently took my postings PERSONAL and had it in for me, even though i'd forgotten all about her.

I know who she is NOW, however, and might never post to her again.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Brother ... put the folk who rub you wrong, on ignore ... you're required to do that here, rather than break our peace.

If you continue engaging with them in this disruptive manner, and they you ... yall will all be held responsible for the disruption it causes.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Alright sister.

I understand.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Brother ... put the folk who rub you wrong, on ignore ... you're required to do that here, rather than break our peace.

If you continue engaging with them in this disruptive manner, and they you ... yall will all be held responsible for the disruption it causes.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
My earlier post to cherryblossom wasn't accurate. I had to leave and didn't have time to finish it.

This is what I intended to state:

Yes, this was exchange was from MORE of his "INTELLIGENCE" insults.http://destee.com/index.php?threads/war-the-world-is-a-ghetto.77909/page-2

Actually, he DELETED his post to me to make appear to Destee that I had provoked HIM. Then, he cropped my post to him and put it here for Destee to see.

But, I had already QUOTED him in the thread. So, HERE is his DELETED post to me and my FULL response:
Still wallowing in your mire of HATRED for me because of the TRUTHS that I posted???

Your incessant fighting diminishes you as a woman.

It's unladylike...let it go.

I got your message, sister.

It takes INTELLIGENCE to understand the communication between a black woman and a black man.
I posted that to Clyde Coger, thinking that he was INSTIGATING as usual, and MISTAKING your EVIL INTENTIONS, I thought we were on the same page.

That's why I called you "sister" instead of something DEROGATORY.

I thought you and I UNDERSTOOD each other and were engaging in some "black man/black woman communication".

I guess like the Greek proverb states, "Trust no woman even when she is dead." :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I am done with this discussion.

I hope this explains my misunderstanding of "cherryblossom's" intentions more accurately.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
At this point, I am done with this discussion.

k ... thanks for the elaboration on your part as well as everyone else.

Hopefully everyone is done with this, has whoever they need on ignore, with peace being restored ... :angel1:

We shall see ... and please, everyone ... report violations if you see them ... :nails:

Love Yall!

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Okay Sister cherryblossom and Family ... thanks for helping me see more clearly.

It does appear that Brother CosmicMessenger has earned the ire of a few around here ... :look:

So i will be watching more closely Brother, so please refrain from personalizing the discussions.

It is best to report those doing this to you, rather than joining in with them, violating your own self.

Sister Cherry ... that's the problem you face right now ... you did to him the very behavior you're reporting.

So i'm going to let one cancel out the other ... instead of fussing at you both, warning, suspending, etc.

Given the numerous potential violations against CosmicMessenger, i take it that you have him on ignore now?

I ask because at this point, with so much evidence that you all can't get along, it will be held against you if you continue engaging him knowing the volatility that exists.

Family ... to you all that have a problem with this Member ... give him 50 feet ... leave him alone ... or else you'll go down with him, should such be necessary.

I will be watching more closely, and if you see something that needs reporting please do so ... but remember ... you can't report stuff to me (receiving the response you hope for), and your hands are dirty ... you dun already did the very thing you're complaining about another doing.

Is this good now? We good? Let me know.

Love Yall and Thanks!

Destee

Thank you!

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
I think if you all put each other on ignore ... you, Clyde, Cosmic ... everyone who doesn't like another or what they are saying ... and the problem will be solved
I think everyone should put everyone on ignore, then everyone who posts will only be arguin' with themselves and that will be that. That handles everything, no need for the Justice League, no need for moderators, Destee you can finally kick your feet up and not go KRAYZEE over people gettin' at each other.

Wipes my hands, state "All in a day's work.", walk off into the sunset. lol

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think everyone should put everyone on ignore, then everyone who posts will only be arguin' with themselves and that will be that. That handles everything, no need for the Justice League, no need for moderators, Destee you can finally kick your feet up and not go KRAYZEE over people gettin' at each other.

Wipes my hands, state "All in a day's work.", walk off into the sunset. lol
lol Brother ... you can't put me on ignore ??!!!! ... right? ... please? ... :cry: ... :love:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: