Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Destee, before I leave for work i'd like to say that you are a beautiful and intelligent woman.

You have a great website and I would never want to cause you any trouble.

I wish you the best and have a nice day.

awwwww ... well ... :blush: ... thank you very much !!! ... :hearts1:

we're glad to have you with us and please know that you are absolutely no trouble to / for me! ... :nails:

i wish you the best as well, and you have a nice day too !!!! ... :wave:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

That's what you're hoping since you consistently "like" posts that are AGAINST me anyway!

There are THOUSANDS of blackwomen like YOU who go AGAINST a REAL black man, which is why the black race will ALWAYS remain on the BOTTOM of AMERIKKKA!!!!

Really? "Likes"? You think I have something against you based on "likes"? Kind of stretching, but anyway...

Told you they were lenient. You were acting like she was really gonna shoot you with that shotgun, getting all on edge. :lol:

Really? "Likes"? You think I have something against you based on "likes"? Kind of stretching, but anyway...

Told you they were lenient. You were acting like she was really gonna shoot you with that shotgun, getting all on edge. :lol:

Yeh, he was a little short in his posts before Destee rendered her verdict. But I hope he's learned a lesson from this. You just have to be careful and not allow anyone to provoke you. There nothing wrong with walking away.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back