Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

You should have just apologized and left it at that, bruh. The moderators are lenient, especially when posters are new. But now, you're just making it worse and worse.
That's what you're hoping since you consistently "like" posts that are AGAINST me anyway!

There are THOUSANDS of blackwomen like YOU who go AGAINST a REAL black man, which is why the black race will ALWAYS remain on the BOTTOM of AMERIKKKA!!!!

Sister cherryblossom ... i see the reported posts, but i also see what Brother CosmicMessenger shared.

It does appear that you personalized the discussion first, speaking to his intelligence, or lack thereof.

While he took it to another level, going to uglier depths, you kinda provoked it ... wouldn't you say?

Or am i missing something? Let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

If you didn't know the answer, you should have kept your mouth shut!

It was Clyde Coger, but it wasn't your business anyway!

Well I didn't keep my mouth shut.

My post were referencing what you said to Cherryblossom.

Get your facts straight. I posted only to her until you butted in.

Sister cherryblossom ... i see the reported posts, but i also see what Brother CosmicMessenger shared.

It does appear that you personalized the discussion first, speaking to his intelligence, or lack thereof.

While he took it to another level, going to uglier depths, you kinda provoked it ... wouldn't you say?

Or am i missing something? Let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
Destee, before I leave for work i'd like to say that you are a beautiful and intelligent woman.

You have a great website and I would never want to cause you any trouble.

I wish you the best and have a nice day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back