Black People : [please reply] UCLA Sociology M5 African American Studies Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshYu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 6, 2011
:slobber:
Hi, my name is Josh Yu and I am currently doing a case study at UCLA for my Sociology M5 class. We are asked to choose a black community and prove based on the criteria given, why this is a black community. I have decided to do something a little different and rather than locating an actual black community, I have chosen this forum for my studies. If you have some free time, and would like to contribute, your help would be much appreciated. If you do not feel comfortable answering some of the questions, or if you simply don't have time to complete it all, please just number the answers so that I can tell which question it is you answered. Remember, anything helps! Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Josh Yu

1.Name (optional)
2.Age (optional)
3.Why you joined Destee forums
4.How close do you feel to the members of this community?
5.Do you generally use this website to meet people or to read up and debate on current event topics?
6.Have you ever met anyone through Destee? In person? Or just online? (i.e.Vid Chat)
7.How often do you sign onto Destee per week?
8.Describe the general atmosphere of the forums on this website.
9.Do you see Destee as a black community? Why or why not.
10.What is your idea of a community and what holds a community together?

Hello JoshYu ... i appreciate your interest in our community, but we are reluctant to let folk use us for their research purposes.

I must say though, i like your approach much better than most, and i'm sure if used somewhere else it will be welcomed and perhaps even allowed to continue.

I wish you much success with your project and studies, but I'm going to close this thread.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back