Black People : Please Pray

JCsChild04

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2003
I know you guys are really supportive on this website. I would just like to ask you guys to pray for my family. My brother of 22 years of age died on Saturday morning of an asthmatic attack. I want to make sure that people know that asthma is a serious problem and please do not smoke if you have asthma. You can die. Just please pray for us, this was a huge loss to our family. I love this site and your support means so much to me, thank you. :cry:

Peace to U JCsChild04...

i am so sorry for u & ur family's loss... do know that i will include u & urs in my prayers... i really don't know what to say :( ... personally i know the loss of any loved one is overwhelming... stay close to ur family & friends there w/u and even here at Destees okay?... cuz juss being close and knowing others share ur pain can help keep u sane @ times like these...

peace, blessings & comfort
nadia*binta

dear jcschild04
i will pray ....
I will hold you in my prayers..
I will send you love..
I send you love...
I send this song...which , at somepoint, i hope you and your family can sing..
"when peace, like a river, attendeth my way
when sorrows, like sea billows roll.
whatever my lot...Thou hath taught me to say
It is well, it is well ...with my soul"

take care of yourself...takecareofyourselves...
THE CREATOR LOVES YOU..

Dear brother, sister....

Abundant peace to you and your family and sincerest sympathies and empathies on your recent loss.
I will include you in my thoughts and wishes and give you and your brother, priority status in my prayers along with requests that I be with you as strongly as I can in spirit and that your path toward emotional healing be as smooth as is possible under the circumstances.

My best to you :heart:

Uzoka

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back