Black Spirituality Religion : Please Pray for Me Thread

Hotep Senta Nita

Glory be to the creator of all you see , Glory to the heavenly one The Supreme and praise be to Him / Her as much as His / Her creation as He / She contended Himself / herself and as immense as His / Her throne ( of the Heaven and the Earth ) and His / Her words are extended . Praise be to you

as much as your gifts and sufficient is your provision , and to you as much as your creations . I beg of you by the right of the chosen ones the Nubians of Earth to make out hearts acknowledge your greatness and splendor . Teach us to praise your name , because you have absolute power over all things , and our hearts yearn to understand the words we recite when glorifying your wondrous name , Amon

Hotep Khonsu

Khonsu said:
Glory be to the creator of all you see , Glory to the heavenly one The Supreme and praise be to Him / Her as much as His / Her creation as He / She contended Himself / herself and as immense as His / Her throne ( of the Heaven and the Earth ) and His / Her words are extended . Praise be to you

as much as your gifts and sufficient is your provision , and to you as much as your creations . I beg of you by the right of the chosen ones the Nubians of Earth to make out hearts acknowledge your greatness and splendor . Teach us to praise your name , because you have absolute power over all things , and our hearts yearn to understand the words we recite when glorifying your wondrous name , Amon

and Amen! :heart:

God, please bless 'Nita...

Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive.

I asked God for water,

He gave me an ocean.

I asked God for a flower,

He gave me a garden.

I asked God for a friend,

He gave me all of YOU...

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

*author unknown*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back