Black Spirituality Religion : Please Pray for Me Thread

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Nita, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    I have not seen a thread such as this one and thought it was well past due.
    In this thread you can submit prayers so that the whole family can see and pray with you and stand in agreement with you in whatever your situation may be.

Be a Blessing & Be Blessed

2. Nita

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Family

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. The devil is trying to tear us apart but like a mountain we shall not be moved!!! Please pray for families and marriages everywhere and keep this online community in your prayers as well. Thank you.

3. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Exactly, who are you reguesting people to pray to?

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    oh, chucky!! that doesn't matter! whichever one listens to you! they all "work" for the same "company"! just diffferent names! and they got more sense than we do; they don't argue over who has jurisdiction!!

5. Nita

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Chucky

I'm not sure what reguesting is but I feel people should pray to whomever they believe created them. I know there are many members out here who believe in God as I do but all (positive) religions are welcome. This thread wasn't created to debate and question peoples beliefs. So for those of you who intend to disturb the peace for which this thread was created, please just walk on by....:angel1:

6. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    May the Most High bless all families and marriages and may this online community grow larger and stronger.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    in the worship of positivity upon thy people to unify together and build as one
    let it be kept in the grace of good will to all endearing.

8. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    When you pray for others the devil always run. Praying in agreement with others
    is much stronger then alone. The presents of the Lord never has to cease. For he is with us in this place, His presence is with us everywhere…He is worthy to be praised…. he woke you up this morning, he blessed you yesterday and will continue to bless you as long as you believe.

Lord, I ask that you look upon our people and bless them. Show them that you are God that you are King. To take your presence where ever they go this morning or this afternoon or evening. Bring peace to those who have lost peace bring joy and light to those who walk in the dark. Lord for everyone who reads this pray, I ask that you give them wisdom and clarity and let them begin to believe in you and know you are God. Finally I ask in your name to watch over my family and those who have lost family in New Orleans, to reunite the families that have been separated due to Katrina.
    Help them lift up their voices and say no weapons shall be formed against me. Help them fight the evil spirits in your words. Let them know they shall succeed. Bless Destee.com that this forum shall grow and prosper may it help us come together as a people for the people. Lord let your presence be known to those who have chosen not to believe or doubt you doubt your presence that doubt your not God. In Jesus name Amen

9. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219

In Jesus name....no weapons shall form against this family. Let her know this battle is not hers it is yours...bring her peace bring her wisdom show her the light give her clarity along with peace. let her walk in your presence...see i know your God and all things work according to you in Jesus name let your will be done...Amen

10. Nita

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    WoW!

Thank you Family :heart:

Keep praying warriors because God is about to move in a mighty BIG way...

See the devil hates it when we pray because he knows there's power when we call on the mighty name of Jesus. The devil wants you to think that God does not exist but devil is a liar. I don't know about you but I know that I didn't make myself. And Today I declare in the name of Jesus that Marriages will be restored, and that families will become stronger, that hearts will be mended, and that financial blessings are on the way,... I declare broken spirits to be made whole, the sick will be healed & that the suffering shall suffer no more. Bless this community and creator of this great place. I rebuke you devil & place you beneath the feet of God's people today. Father touch those who don't know you today. Touch those who don't believe in You today. In Jesus name. We love you God & we praise you Lord. In Jesus’ name Amen.