Black Spirituality Religion : Please post Voudun Charities in Haiti So We All can Help!!!

Brother Ankhur, I am down with you that we leave the fun for another day and pray for the Haitian people, share ideas, etc.
Why aren't you taking Amnat's offer seriously. She is right there and if you want to communicate with her, she is willing to meet you there. Why don't you find out if she is serious before going off?
can't you follow your own request that we set aside our differences for one day?
Or is she correct about you?
I know many people who do meaningful work in Haiti. The Haitian government does not allow NGO's or anyone else to do anything there that doesn't go through the proper ministries, so they can steal all the aid. It is better to do something dorect if you really want to make a difference. You have stated you have plenty of money to go were you want. Now is your chance. Call the sista's bluff. The two of you I'm sure could do some good together. Let's put aside our animosities for one day. CAN YOU?

Wealth? me :SuN049:you're funny...I'm just lucky enough to be in profession which affords me the freedom to travel....so you don't want to go? just like thought...

If I can get in contact with a group like 'DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS'' I would go, or the Red Cross.

You don't know me or what I do, so shut your face! I put you to the test and you failed, you're JUST all talk!!!!

Wealth? me :SuN049:you're funny...I'm just lucky enough to be in profession which affords me the freedom to travel....so you don't want to go? just like thought...

If I can get in contact with a group like 'DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS'' I would go, or the Red Cross.

You don't know me or what I do, so shut your face! I put you to the test and you failed, you're JUST all talk!!!!
this is not about you so why bother posting that, are you here to present your hindeparts or your heart?

Brother Ankhur, I am down with you that we leave the fun for another day and pray for the Haitian people, share ideas, etc.
Why aren't you taking Amnat's offer seriously. She is right there and if you want to communicate with her, she is willing to meet you there. Why don't you find out if she is serious before going off?
can't you follow your own request that we set aside our differences for one day?
Or is she correct about you?
I know many people who do meaningful work in Haiti. The Haitian government does not allow NGO's or anyone else to do anything there that doesn't go through the proper ministries, so they can steal all the aid. It is better to do something dorect if you really want to make a difference. You have stated you have plenty of money to go were you want. Now is your chance. Call the sista's bluff. The two of you I'm sure could do some good together. Let's put aside our animosities for one day. CAN YOU?
when did I say I had that kind of money can you cut and paste that nd why are you reducing this attempt at unity to a pesonal isue, hopefully someone here can post an ATR, site here, in the states or elsewhere, that folks can send to like we are sending to red cross, but since you are here

and all BS and rattling aside,
what is your thoughts about the formation of a Black Cross? to take care of the needs and emergecies of the community, so stuff like Katrina, folks won't have to wait?
Another name could be used or suggested, but you get my drift, something we can all chip in on

Ankhur my post was serious. Why do you continue doing what you are asking us not do do?
put it aside for ONE DAY. apparently you don't remember that boast (travel money). It doesn't matter forget about me and you.
Black cross is a great idea, but the Haitian people can't wait around for that. Let's focus on the now.
Who can tell us the most efficient way to help?
that's what we need to know.
how can we get aid there quick, bypassing the government. Those who can get there like Amnat, should be supported and not disrespected.

when did I say I had that kind of money can you cut and paste that nd why are you reducing this attempt at unity to a pesonal isue, hopefully someone here can post an ATR, site here, in the states or elsewhere, that folks can send to like we are sending to red cross, but since you are here

and all BS and rattling aside,
what is your thoughts about the formation of a Black Cross? to take care of the needs and emergecies of the community, so stuff like Katrina, folks won't have to wait?
Another name could be used or suggested, but you get my drift, something we can all chip in on

I cannot afford it just like 98% of the people here, are you able to think of any one but yourself for 3 seconds out of the year, what is your porblem????????????????????????????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back