Audio Video Web Conferencing : Please Post Chat Error Messages Here

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Destee, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Everyone,

Whew! I've been scrambling to get the new chat up before the old chat dies ... helping the chat Family get moved over here ... customizing it some so that it is warm and toasty like our old chat. A Sister has been busy and it aint over yet! Thank you all for your patience with me.

Now some of you have mentioned that you can't get in the chat, that you are receiving errors or just a grey box appears, never loading the chat.

This thread is for you :love:

Please post what your experience is (Pan I gotchoo) so I can begin trying to resolve these issues as time allows. If you post it here I won't forget.

Remember ... if you get some kind of error message ... let me know.

Thanks a Bunch Everyone.

:heart:

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    will do.

3. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    all i got was a blue

screen and nothing else.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Rykah ... oooooooooooohhh my Dear Darling Sister ... I'm so sorry that I've not taken the time to wish you Happy Birthday :birthday: You know I love you and wouldn't know what to do without you. I've been so krazee lately, truly, only God knows how on the edge it seems I'm staying. I'm going to write a big long letter to the whole Forum Family explaining a portion of my kraziness ... in case anyone wondered about it ... :nuts: ... and thank everyone for being so patient with me and picking up the slack during these trying times of mine. Thank you Rykah and please don't give up on me ... even though giving up on me is the obvious next course of action ... please resist it :love:

Yes, I've seen the page loading double and am not sure why it sometimes does this. I've not done anything to correct it, it just has a mind of its own ... ack'n krazee when it wants too! :) I'll keep trying to find a real and permanent solution to this problem. To get around that double loaded page, just hit REFRESH and it should load properly ... the second time around.

The chat loads slower because all of our images from the old chat has been loaded to it ... weighing it down. I started another thread asking if we should remove some of the images or leave as is. Let me know what you think on that thread.

'Zorbsh'n ... ooooooooooohhhhh 'Zorbsh'n I've been so bad ... I owe you so much ... I haven't forgotten ... even if it looks like it. :cry: In regard to your "blue screen" do you get that all the time? I mean is it consisent? I can't reproduce that problem.

The chat loading properly depends on several factors, including your own computer settings, connections, etc. I'm going to find all of the particulars and try to post them. This new chat is bringing with it different things we must adjust and get just right. It's going to take a minute (probably) until everyone is set exactly as they should be so it works well for everyone.

Whew ... I think that's all for now. :)

Thank you both for your comments and the "looking out for" you always give. Keep posting your concerns ...

:heart:

Destee

5. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    ok tried it again

and after I waited for 2-3 minutes I was taken to the chat......

No more problems on my end Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    k Zorbsh'n ... hmmmm ... we might have to remove our images ... waiting to hear yall'z responses ... waiting 2 or 3 minutes in cyber time is an eternity.

Glad it's working for you now. :toast:

Destee

7. betasp98

betasp98 New Member MEMBER

Computer Programmer
    Ratings:
    +0
    Still Doesn't Work

I gave up a while ago trying to access the new chat room but I don't think it's a firewall issue for me because I can't get in from work or from home. I've tried clearing the cache and hitting refresh. i keep getting an error that says, Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    o'kay let's see what's going on hey destee