Occupation
social worker...
HELLO LADYS LADYS please please...

dont do it dont DO it :SuN037:

Dont choose fashion over youre health!

youre going to get in trouble ......:qqb001:

can i wake u up....:pie:

lol..

ok when you go out ones in a while i understand...
but bring youre sneakers when youre finished dancing...

I was wondering why are we torturing ourselfs by wearing such a high shoes to our work....

When you look at the Form of youre feet ...

ISNT IT FLAT.......:qqb004:

did,nt God created it that way for a certain way...

manny sister come to me saying my back hurts ...
and stuff like that...

dont worry there are nice low shoes...

and dont worry about youre high..

you are beautifull...:picture:
God made you like that.....:congrats:

please lady,s :11300:

we need our back so strong..

aspecially now these days...

Lovelibertylady:heart:

looooooool Yeah...

other wise youre going to walk around with a painfull face like this.. :em2100:

lol..

or this..:SuN047:

and when you put youre shoes out....

you go like this :qqb007:

yeah ....

and dont think youre man is always going to massage those Hurtfull feet..

be sweet to them..

so that in youre old days ..

you are be able to do...

this...

:dance:

alright i,m out now:em0800:

:lol:

I actually want to toughen my feet up a little. I can't even walk across the floor barefooted without feeling every nuk and crannie. I be running to the nearest shoe like the floor is on fire. And don't even mention the tiniest of pebbles. :qqb005: smh lol

But yeah, we must take good care of ourselves. Don't forget those knees, and hips. I've seen so many of our elders in rehab for hip and knee replacements for all those years of working hard and long. Be good to yourself and know your body limits.

Thank you for the reminder Sister Liberty! We often take our body parts for granted.

:heart:

Thank you for the reminder Sister Liberty! We often take our body parts for granted.

That we do very often, huh? At first I didn't know how important ones feet were to them til I realized how hard my mom and grandma was working on theirs; but mine are taken care of, happily, as I've been warned to do! I keep 'em clean, and snug in little socks when the floor be cold! The body should be cared for like house you plan to pass to your kids and grandkids, because hey, we want to see them in our nice health, right?

:lol:

I actually want to toughen my feet up a little. I can't even walk across the floor barefooted without feeling every nuk and crannie. I be running to the nearest shoe like the floor is on fire. And don't even mention the tiniest of pebbles. :qqb005: smh lol

:rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back