Black People : Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DestinyLove222, Nov 21, 2003.

1. DestinyLove222

DestinyLove222 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I am having a little party tomorrow. My friend is coming. We have been friends for a year and I have feelings for him. But he don't know it. I wanna tell him tomorrow. Can you all give me some suggestions on what to say to him?

2. Zen Master_1

Zen Master_1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes my flower

DestinyLove222, My advice for anyone is to be very clear and speak from your heart, for there is where your treasure of words. Yes, enjoy the moment as you look in his eyes as you speak especially around the area where the third eyes is located between both eyes, it will give you the signal as to his feelings.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow ....just be your self

only poetry is allowed in poetry forum so i am moving
    this thread to the open forum where many can give there insight on your question ....
    $R

4. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    Greetings young Sister,

If you like, you could begin by letting your love interest know how happy you are that he could attend your party, and then at some comfortable point during the party, you might simply ask him if he is seeing anyone. You might ask him if he finds you attractive. You might even ask the attractive question, then follow with asking if he is seeing someone. Being straightforward in this manner will at least break the ice. Depending on how he answers the first question, you may not even need to ask the second; hopefully, he will take your cue and proposition you (assuming he is available and interested). Best wishes to you.

5. DestinyLove222

DestinyLove222 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I am Pissed

I am so pissed off.His *** didn't come. He hasn't call me and gave me a explanation either