Black Relationships : Please help, ADVICE?!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
you, man; like f you both!! you can hate all you want. i'm just saying howdy to a new neighbor!!

g d boys allatime gots to come with this stupid sh.

with y'all on the squad ain't no wonder black folks so messed up and ain't nevah gonna go no place!!

:bully:

This was about showing you some love for making a smooth move. :toast:

You got us all wrong.

:geek:

:em2300::SuN049:

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
been there, done that...

you, man; like f you both!! you can hate all you want. i'm just saying howdy to a new neighbor!!

g d boys allatime gots to come with this stupid sh.

with y'all on the squad ain't no wonder black folks so messed up and ain't nevah gonna go no place!!

This was about showing you some love for making a smooth move. :toast:

You got us all wrong.

:geek:

:em2300::SuN049:

:SuN049: game recognizes game

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
nope; ain't got ya wrong. got ya pegged perfect. i know what you was talkin about and that's exactly why i went where i did. that was not at all what i was doing. it ain't ever why i do/say anything. ain't no need to even bring that up. if/when it right/appropriate, it happen - best time for it - got sense enough to not mess it up before it gets here. y'all be in too much of a hurry - ain't seeing what you messing up until it slaps ya down. kinda silly waste of time in my book. take yo time and pay attention!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
nope; ain't got ya wrong. got ya pegged perfect. i know what you was talkin about and that's exactly why i went where i did. that was not at all what i was doing. it ain't ever why i do/say anything. ain't no need to even bring that up. if/when it right/appropriate, it happen - best time for it - got sense enough to not mess it up before it gets here. y'all be in too much of a hurry - ain't seeing what you messing up until it slaps ya down. kinda silly waste of time in my book. take yo time and pay attention!!
:whip:

:court:

Maybe you just need a life

:SuN049:

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
...my sister i am not saying this to hurt you but to wake you up from this missarable thang that a lot of people are in for decades now..with their sexual activites outside marriage , give him the number of youre parrents and if he is serius than he should ask you to marry him ,if you love him this is the person you "'choose "' to be with you know him enough well that you want to stay all youre life with him trough up and dows cause that is the "'challance"' ....

marriage means that you want to be with that person and stay with that person...

all that other stuff ....

i call it messing around and damaging yourself...

i,m sorry fooks but we are lost here:10500:

we need to wake up:whip:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: