Destee Network : Please got to the link and vote for Alexyss Tylor Power of the Penis/Vagina

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51
    i voted for our sista Queen Alexyss ....

when i last looked at it she was ahead with 57.81 percent of the votes....

thats great news

3. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I voted too; alexxy, she is a lioness... Certain messages simply need to be heard, and not just from people who simply want to be heard... I know one thing, I was privately testing her on purpose, and she simply would not back down from me... Respect earned woman, I really admire you woman... Goddess, she has a sincere message that people desperately need to truly hear. Kevin

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

I just spoke toQG Alexyss and she asked me to post the below words below to you all. She said her password will not allow her to access Destee to post.

She said she miss us and extremely busy.

QG Alexys writes:

I want to thank Destee first of all for giving me the opportunity to be on her site, her love, patience and compassion for me and letting me speak my truth even though she had to check me a lot of times for my nasty mouth! LOL!

I love and thank everybody for voting for me on BET and embracing me and listening to my message. I definitely want to thank my big sister and god Mother Goddess Isis for telling me about Destee and guiding me in any and every way that she can!!!