Black Relationships : Please Fill Out An Apllication

Azzura76

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
In order to date these days you have to asked the person to fill out an application, so you can do a serious back ground check on him/her. Asking for refs. from past relationships, do background checks the whole nine.

Reasons: A young man killed a 7yr.old child because her mother/his girlfriend had an abortion.

A teacher broke off the relationship with her ex and he kidnapped her, raped her and was going to kill her.

A women is murdered by her boy friend who killed his wife years before her.

A mother of 3 spent 20yrs in jail for her boyfriends crime and he got away scott free.

A man is attack and beaten to death because his wife wanted a divorce, and his money.

A child was sexually molested by her moms new boyfriend and he recieved 3yrs in jail.

A little boy's private was wrapped with some kind of string or something because his mom's boyfriend said it was helping him to be man and teach him how to go to the bathroom.

the list goes on and on> Dating has become a war, trying to find happiness with a person is harder then ever these days. When you find that one true person you have to ask those question you don't want to ask. Also you have to get to KNOW them(people rarley date anymore).

I am a single mom of two and my kids come first. I don't allow men to visit me when their awake or home. I've decided to ask those hard to ask questions because I can't allow anything to happen to them or me.

This is written because I've noticed that on alot of these threads (on different sites) talk about love and the drama that comes with it, but know one talks about the reality of it also.

TO LOVE IS TO RESPECT, TO RESPECT IS TO HONOR, TO HONOR IS TO TRUST, TO TRUST IS TO BELIEVE IN FOREVER AND NOT JUST TODAY!:love:

indeed i feel u ..................
i too ask such ova my son because it work both ways
we as mom's & dad's have to protect our jewels our
children is always frist to our lives

yes love is compassion compassion is respect respect
is to honor within honor is trust a trust spiritually
as forth in the eyes of GOD is a bond to be forever

Zoya ur correct our world is harder and who can we trust
now days with our children and best care to there well beings
their are men that seek like a snake and finding a prey
as women are too looking for there own security not a child
or children
true love is untouched it's true we have to start somewhere
but the question remains with whom !?
never cross the street with your eyes closed or you can and will
get hit every time

Sho nuff ya right...
You don't know who's doing what these last few days we have on Earth...
However, I think you can kinda tell when someone is crazy in the beginning...
Craziness don't sneak up on no one...
So many people think that they're living in a fairy tale....
You'd rather be safe than sorry...
And you'd much rather be paranoid than dead.

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back