Black People : Please Bear With Me!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kwango_Likemba, May 16, 2005.

1. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    I am bringing you gruesome news you are not accustomed to. I post these threads so that you can be properly informed of the current turmoil in Central Africa because the Western news coverage on television and in print are biased or out of context. The articles I post mostly come form hardcore revolutionary brothers form Congo who know very well the main protagonists in the intolerable situation in the DRC. I would like my American brothers and sisters of this website to bear with me. I need your supportive words and interest, ignorance is not our hope..

2. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

SISTER I WELCOME IT WITH OPEN ARMS..WE NEED IT..I THINK WE HERE ABOUT IT..BUT WE DONT HAVE A CHANCE TO REALLY SEE IT..THANK YOU FOR IT. ITS MOST APPRECIATED.

3. Kwango_Likemba

Ratings:
    +11
    Mama Nisa, I am so glad to read you! ;) I don’t want you to think Diasporians are the ultimate answer to the problems in the DRC, because it’s the people of Central Africa who are responsible to stop the madness. I just need to read, see, and feel your love for people of the continent and knowledge of the struggle in Africa. "Black on Black Love" I need it!

4. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

BLACK ON BLACK LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE.LOVE ALL MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS..

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Personally I'm glad your doing this sister Kwango_Likemba, now people can see why you are so determined to end these atrocities! Not only does the family need to know this, hopefully I'll be able to help you bring this to the African American public. People talked about how bad the Rwandian Genocide was, and complained about the government's unwillingness to prevent it. The same is happening in Congo, and people still have their heads in the sand....No more!

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    we need to see and read all that you bring to the table sister...the media in the united snakes keeps us in the blind spot when it comes to african news for a reason...

one love
    khasm

7. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25

My sister, understand that the Afrikan Revolution is a global one. When something happens to us in one part of the world, it affects us all. We are family... We are not free until we are ALL free..

8. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Kwango

I'm trying to sis...

:wink: But you know a brutha like me got a one track mind and sometimes I need a little something to hold my attention. (nudge~nudge)

9. Kwango_Likemba

Ratings:
    +11
    Guys, thanks for your posts! You people on these boards are the best online friends I ever had! I am learning so much from you, and I will make sure to give you many information of the continent. I love your positivety, I feel at home here. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. renee

renee Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings ! Sista Kwango- Thanks for the info- I listen alot to (NPR) news but all they do is cover mostly European & Asian problems, sometimes they cover africa, not much, so thank u for keeping us up on this matter. PEACE & BLESSINGS to us all. :)