Black People : pleas delete thx

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by prometheusunbou, May 10, 2003.

1. prometheusunbou

prometheusunbou Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    pleas delete thx

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Heyyyy Prometheus, I'm glad to see that you think so highly of the Forums. Thank you for your interest and participation. Hopefully our guests will see this thread and feel inclined to reply. Of course they will have to become a member first and that's always a great thing because we appreciate eveyone's participation. :)

Destee has done a fantastic job by creating an opportunity through modern technology for us to to gather in a positive way for pleasure, entertainment and enlightenment.

If you haven't already, you and your wife, SimplyUnbound should start visiting with us in our very own voice chatroom. . . www.voicechat.com . We would love to have you join us there too.

Peace and thanks for the positive feedback!! :)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Thankz for adding this ......yes here is a place so free and
    the comfort it brings to all
    it's about showing love to one another
    soon everyone will catch on to the love of us all here
    and many guest will join us so many has
    new members still feeling their way round
    we will alway have a lot of lookers and visitors
    DESTEE.COM is the #1 place to be and share

4. prometheusunbou

prometheusunbou Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I think it is very important (regardless of how good one forums sentences or spells) to give your input on all the things hear, Most of us work around Whites every day and they have no problem telling us how they feel about affirmative action and a host of other topics on there agenda, But if you try to voice your opinion thy tern a deaf ear or tell you to get over it, some want to double team you with double talk. posting gives an out and gives you practice, So when the double talk begins you can get your flow on, you can do the Brain-kunfu thing and put them on there backs at the same time wake up those of us that are asleep.

NNQ
    Heyyyy Prometheus, I'm glad to see that you think so highly of the Forums

I exp think highly of you my friend, you are always there to make others put on there thinking caps and you have been the voice of justice and reason.you are always there to give a good nudge when one is not shore of the path thy chose so I was not surprised to see you become a Moderator.

$$RICH$$
    it's about showing love to one another
    soon everyone will catch on to the love of us all here

You do not hear alot of Men talking about love exp Black Men that is one of the things that keep me coming back for my dayly read thx
    $$RICH$$.