The Front Porch : PlantationSpEye Intro

:hello: PlantationSpEye ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Destee, you brought a tremendous smile to my face. I hope to be participating more; and what you've shared is The Spirit. This is the home for me. Thank you. Likewise, I look forward to reading more from you and making connections with all.

Much Love and Peace to you also.

:heart:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com PlantationSpEye, good having you and enjoy your stay here with us. Your opening statement reminds me of Spook Who Sat By the Door, by Sam Greenlee... Keep on Keeping On, Brother.

... btw (by the way) Which plantation are you employed, if that's permissible?

Peace In,
Brother Coger, thank you for the warm greeting. Yes, "In the Spirit of Sankofa!" You really brought it home with Spook Who Sat By the Door. I am currently on the Concord, NC plantation (been here six years). It is one of the worst I've experienced. I am preparing to leave the demons that I've been involved with as soon as possible. My growth on the Tree of Life has suffered--and I am "shaking the dust...." I'll share more about "employment" later.

I really appreciate reading the synopsis and bio of Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented! Getting away from this plantation is rooted in your quote: "The study of philosophy was exciting, but remotely, GOD was missing. It was the distance from GOD, brought about from the study of this discipline, which sent me on a journey exploring religion." God is really missing here--among the majority.

I will get your soon and send the link to others, my brother. The thesis is powerful and revealing.

Likewise, Keep on Keeping On, Brother Coger, Man of God! Peace Out,

Brother Coger, thank you for the warm greeting. Yes, "In the Spirit of Sankofa!" You really brought it home with Spook Who Sat By the Door. I am currently on the Concord, NC plantation (been here six years). It is one of the worst I've experienced. I am preparing to leave the demons that I've been involved with as soon as possible. My growth on the Tree of Life has suffered--and I am "shaking the dust...." I'll share more about "employment" later.

I really appreciate reading the synopsis and bio of Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented! Getting away from this plantation is rooted in your quote: "The study of philosophy was exciting, but remotely, GOD was missing. It was the distance from GOD, brought about from the study of this discipline, which sent me on a journey exploring religion." God is really missing here--among the majority.

I will get your soon and send the link to others, my brother. The thesis is powerful and revealing.

Likewise, Keep on Keeping On, Brother Coger, Man of God! Peace Out,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Well PlantationSpEye... What a plumb pleasing pleasure to read your sincere words, all are much appreciated; for real brother. Its not necessary to go any further about you employment, I get the drift; afterall, everyone still here continues in the belly of the beast.

I can tell you've read bit and pieces of my work, for sure; thanks for your mighty support... But by the grace of God, you will recover from the wiles, and move far away from the grip; and this by mental liberation through the Almighty.

Until we meet again,

Peace In my Friend,