The Front Porch : PlantationSpEye Intro

PlantationSpEye

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2012
Concord, North Carolina
Occupation
Consultant
Hetep All:

May those who have good health continue to maintain it. And those that have dis-ease find and apply the correct interventions.

PlantationSpEye is a name I have been using for over two decades, along with Brother At The Gate. They mean that I overstand the mechanics of plantation(s) at their assorted levels--communities, municipalities, states, countries, world. And--villages, tribes, states, countries, world.

My role has been to observe them and the beings while at their gates or inside their bellies. I am a plantation SpEye--not for The Oppressor but against him/her--for the improvement of humanity through advancement of the systems in which we live and survive. The oppressor(s) is/are cunning, deceptive, murderous. In the words of one of our magnificent warriors, Stephen Biko: "THE MOST POTENT WEAPON OF THE OPPRESSOR IS THE MIND OF THE OPPRESSED."

I'm sure we have mutually beneficial thought and action to employ. I am pleased to be among you. May you continue to be blessed.

Brother At The Gate

Hetep All:

May those who have good health continue to maintain it. And those that have dis-ease find and apply the correct interventions.

PlantationSpEye is a name I have been using for over two decades, along with Brother At The Gate. They mean that I overstand the mechanics of plantation(s) at their assorted levels--communities, municipalities, states, countries, world. And--villages, tribes, states, countries, world.

My role has been to observe them and the beings while at their gates or inside their bellies. I am a plantation SpEye--not for The Oppressor but against him/her--for the improvement of humanity through advancement of the systems in which we live and survive. The oppressor(s) is/are cunning, deceptive, murderous. In the words of one of our magnificent warriors, Stephen Biko: "THE MOST POTENT WEAPON OF THE OPPRESSOR IS THE MIND OF THE OPPRESSED."

I'm sure we have mutually beneficial thought and action to employ. I am pleased to be among you. May you continue to be blessed.

Brother At The Gate

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com PlantationSpEye, good having you and enjoy your stay here with us. Your opening statement reminds me of Spook Who Sat By the Door, by Sam Greenlee... Keep on Keeping On, Brother.

... btw (by the way) Which plantation are you employed, if that's permissible?

Peace In,

:hello: PlantationSpEye ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee