Black People : Plantation politics in Black and White, by Hon. Alton Maddox

if anyone would be so kind, this seminar in Harlem sounds really quite useful. it would be wonderful if any of the Family in that area would check it out.

(near the end of the article)
Wednesday, October 17: United African Movement will host its next forum at 7:30 p.m. at the Elks Plaza, 1068 Harriet Tubman Avenue (Fulton Street), near Classon Avenue in Brooklyn. Take the “C” train to Franklin Avenue.
Saturday, October 27: Alton Maddox will conduct a seminar on “Critical Thinking and Legal Reasoning” in the NAC Building at City College in Harlem. Dr. Leonard Jeffries will discuss “Systems Analysis.” For registration information, call (718) 834-9034.
Tuesday, October 30: PWV Acquisitions, LLC v. Maddox in Manhattan Housing Court, 111 Centre Street, Rm. 523, New York, N.Y., at 9:30 a.m.

Africans, have you had enough yet?

Africans (... well, "officially" we're "Sub-Saharan Africans ..) y'all ought to be used to this by now. and if you insist on remaining "black people" this will be the order of the day in the "good ole usa" for which you slave daily!!

Arise ye Mighty Nation!!

Beloved MWkg anAfrican.

I agree about the seminar.

When I did Internet radio, I tried to get Hon. Maddox on my shows. He is going through so much hell from the system, that is it difficult to catch up with him. I am told he recently been ill. He keep on going throughout it all. My friends normally records his messages, and I will check to see if they are going to record this one too.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved MWkg anAfrican.

I agree about the seminar.

When I did Internet radio, I tried to get Hon. Maddox on my shows. He is going through so much hell from the system, that is it difficult to catch up with him. I am told he recently been ill. He keep on going throughout it all. My friends normally records his messages, and I will check to see if they are going to record this one too.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:
might any of those recordings be available on the net? (preferably in an open format that can be played on a personal preference that doesn't include redmond.)

i am chagrined to note that i don't believe i have heard him before.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back