Black Spirituality Religion : planets and stars our ancestors

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by emanuel goodman, Dec 4, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Often after i read a collection of information i allow my self some time in which i allow my own thinking to summize any new information i just gathered. According to recent information as well as historic facts regarding matter and energy in motion. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency. I am in the overstanding that something must vibrate on my freqency for me to see it our feel it since i am currently uncapable of changing it on my own vibration at this time. Thus we must be related to the planets and dynamic amounts of energy that revolve and move that we call stars. Can anyone give me some feedback to how our actual relation to the stars that we can see with our naked eye. They have to be moving at the same rate of speed as we are. It is because of this vibration that we assume that these stars are ancestors such as the sun, and osiris a,b etc. Thus the mapping of our ancestors in the mapping of the stars of the zodiacs in the original mapping with the goddess tawret in the center representing the birth star as the orginal ancestor. has anyone located the birth star for our sun? I have been informed of shamu and shamesh as a representation. of our birth stars however i am not sure that they are not birth stars for the oranios or orion constellation or heaven as the fictious bible would call it. any help or comments would be great!

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Salaam

:bowdown:

Most of the answer is in your ?...............

if someone where to ask you to answer your own ? minus the teachings of the Fictitious bible what would be your reply?

There is also a SUN beneath us................

The pyramids were not only aligned with what is above.!

"Energy is a beautiful thing"

A-salaam-u-a-laikum

3. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Thank you info

It is obvious that the study of stars better equates us with the study of the creator. Stars carry the energy and matter that designes life as we know it. our ancestors overstood this fact quite extensively. Just like stars the energy source that is within us only burns for a predetermined about of time. this is an excellent explanation of the continous cycle of existence for thier is no such thing as non existence for we return from whence we came. I overstand the dual existence brother info " as above so below" i also understand thier to be two realms brother 360 physical and 360 spritual or the unseen yet existing realm =720 degrees of complete right sound logical knowlegde. knowlegde of the unseen realm leads to the overstanding of the hidden or mysteries to those that do not know. This knowlegde equates to every living being having a spirtual and a physical existence we must learn both. Is the enitre galaxy compromised chunks of matter "stars" within matter spatial energy etc. If so there is much to be learned in regards to what the creator wants us to do by studying them. eventually we can lead back to our mother tawret for she is in the middle of the zodicas. From one come many the only way to give birth is through seperation so we must all be living representations of her.

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    The Milky Way Galaxy existed long before our own solar system was a "nebula".

"Our Ancestors"?

This is what you call "science"?

How absurd!

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    HTP DESTEE FAM- African Genuises!

Emanuel Goodman, I give thanks to our Ancestors for your topic. Just thinking about your line of questioning has opening up my mind to new avenues I have yet to explore consciously. I must say that I try to do a great deal of channeling, mediation and astral projection as part of my metaphysical study, most of what you have stated already opens up my interest. I can’t truly say I have the answers, but I have the curiosity to form theories around this issue. My feeling is that Africans are Cosmic beings, or have a direct relation to Cosmic bodies.

I’ve often suspected that our melanin could also be seen as some sign/mark of that connection. I did have an astral experience once where an African Shaman/Spiritual Elder was telling me that our current rate of vibration has changed dramatically because of our diet, and because we longer “control” or conjure the proper cosmic frequencies. He painted a picture for me explained to me that our “Ancestors” at least the ones from our Ancient mystery systems did not see with the same “eyes” that we have, nor did they think with the same minds. He also explained the technology of the body and the brain, this body is in fact an energy generator- much like pyramids for electro magnetic energy.

I don’t want to go into all of it right now, but the bottom line was our cosmic relationship to bodies in our heavens. Not all Stars are what we think they are, some are actually doorways between worlds and dimensions. I could be wrong, I think Brotha Delbert Blair speaks about this. Another Master Teacher Bobby Hemmitt also speaks about our bodies being the houses for our Ancestors. This made perfect sense to me, since the body itself is also a Universe filled with microworlds. Since time is infinite, space is infinite- even the space within us. We are all Gods of our own worlds, every vibration we experience affects the worlds within us. So if these equations are true, the greater outer-verse is also a body of some living being? When I was a teenager I used to channel these beings who called themselves the “Brothers of Light”, their job primarily was to fuse together broken doorways between dimensions. The Brothers seem to have a long history about the Universe and how it was formed and why. They were the first to explain to me the infinite power of darkness as compounded energy, as in coal and reusable energy. We are the conduits of this energy. Africa is the only continent with enough solar energy to power the entire planet.

Hummm...it seems like being Black is the closest one can get to the Sun without dying...

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thank you meta science

hello and hotep meta science. I have often pondered your thoughts regarding worlds within worlds. I have often heard our elder osiris speak upon the perfect movement of them as well. In my mind i often think about a master plan that is initated by the creator and how it realtes to our existence. I often hear in teaching about how we are capable as mealin rich individual to vibrate on one tone in order to regualte energy. I am currently under the overstanding that we are all walking stars being composed of the same matter as our ancestors . our sun gave birth to the planets and is responsible for nurishing them witht the elector magnetic energy that it provides. The plantet gave birth to us and we are instructed to eat "photo foods' which are plants that are .desinged by the creator to convert electo magnetic energy into energy we can cosume for our bodies. Females give birth and a resposible for the nursing of thier young through the breast milk. We are the parasites of the earth living on and withing it's body just like mircrobes live with in and are dependant on us. I am confident that there is a distinct physcial realtionship between us and our ancestors (stars). We are just to fare removed from the facts. The same gas that is emitted from our bodies is the same gas that can be found in the sun and other stars.
    we must connect the dots.!

7. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

If what i speak of is above your head let it stay there!

8. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

Its definitely not above my head.

Just more nonsense from those who think they are GOD.

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    :hammer:

understanding matter that has been created by our creator that we all come from as living entities? I have already told u about the word usage regarding neteru and the german gut yet u do not grasp the concept. Our ancestors equated themselves with one of the creations of the creator and not the creator. Individuals whom did not understand the mystery schools and still donot equate the neteru with the creator. The neteru are concepts based upon facts regarding how we interact with the forces of nature. By understanding all aspects of the creator we begin to understand the creator. I have never nor has anyone i have read stated I am the creator. The word god is a german creation from the word gut which means lord. It has little or no meaning in my life i only use the word for those indidiuals whom will not let it go when describing the creator. so i do not loose them in conversation. The neteru and the creator are not one in the same. This tiresome dalouge with indiduals such as yourself becomes olde. Read the concepts regarding the neteru omo and i thought u were above making baseless statments by now. Please stay away from the discussion if u have no decent food to digest regarding the subject matter. If u would like to learn what i speak of cool. But to show your ignorance based upon some muslims and other sects that profess these statements" I am god" whom i have never stated affilation with shows no growth or your part. I take your statements on thier merit i never equate u with any radical religious sects that share some of your ideations.. It is obvious after all this time u have not taken steps to learn of the neteru or u would have never made that statment. It is behaviour such as this by u that gets overlooked and when u get put in your place u wanna cry like your counterpart. I know my tone is strong however i am not part of the crew that u argue with . BY the way if u miss me just me say so

10. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Great thread.