Black Astrology : 'Planet X, Nibiru, etc'

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by I-khan, Oct 18, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    There is an enormous planetary structure that has the outermost orbit in our solar system that is on its way back that has been dubbed by the left brain scientist 'planet X'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_x
    Though some say it is more of a 'brown dwarf'....this thread was not made to change the subjective view of such as mass object.

It was also said that 'Pluto' has a slight gravitational pull on it from an OUTER source as well as the fact that 90% of the volcanoes on "Mars' are pointed in the direction of 'planet x',which is concluded by the fact that gravitational pulls of larger physical objects such as 'planets' help create volcanoes in the direction in question.

This planet is also used to try and prove the concept of the Annunnaki (as well as the 'pyramids' on 'mars') and it was called 'Nibiru' which the "Annunnaki' shall return.

What do you all think?

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Planet X is itself subordinate to the gravitational pull of the Sirian system and as Sirius (C) grows in mass it's attraction to our solar system shall in the future have a greater effect considering it's proximity to our SOL.

The Universe is "moving" and "expanding" while restoring Balance to itself in the process. This is why iit is very important to heed the warnings of the Dogon and the Mayan concerning the end of our present "World", which is the end of the present Sothic Cycle, which is 'measured' to occur within the next SIX YEARS.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    the moving throne

The moving throne the nibru is well spoken of in the eluma ish it is noted for the current disruption on earth . It is known as the wormwood in the bible causing great floods and earthquakes upon the surface on the planet in light of the vibrations it causes. It has been a my stery to them and shall remain one. the pyramids on mars are said to be the announcement to interstella travelers of the adama project being conduct on qi timat or earth so the travels would not disturb it . We are all in the infancy stages of development brother a lot of us still beliving and not knowing . Nice to know that u are aware of the nibru. hotep wadu

4. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    omowalejabali and emmanuel I appreciate your responses but I have one question.......is it possible that Nibiru/Marduk will return? (and therefore wreak havoc on this planet)

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Are you ready for this?

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/1.htm#Beyond 212

This is what I THINK...

The "planet" Nibiru is actually a Red Dwarf Star (Associated with Horus) in the Sirian system.

IRAS has detected this Star system which includes other Stars in this system (Sirius C,D and E).

Our Solar System is part of this System and it is moving into closer alignment with it's Celestial Family of Stars and Heavenly Bodies (Planets, Moons, Supernovas).

By 2012 Our Sol System is supposed to have entered a Photon Belt or "wormhole" (Wormwood in the Bible).

So, it is not a matter of 'The Return of Planet X'.

Om say, "The Sun (Sol) is the True Omowale, The Child Returning Home to Isis (Sirius A) and Osiris (Sirius B) and joining with the Twin Flame (Sirius C) Horus, Of the Two Horizins (Heru-Khuti) destined to occur around the Winter Solstice of 2012.

Again, this is what I Think!

Peace!

6. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47

I greatly appreciate this....now the destruction of this planet is evident at one point or another BUT from my research I have found that native 'indians' and various afrikan cultures (ie the dogon and zulu as before mentioned) have the notion of the people who 'chose the way' (spiritual way) versus the e-motional/materialistic way and that the 'spiritual' will prevail...but only time will tell....or the 'meditation' as well as opening oneself....I have had my fare share of 'visions' and such but I need time to figure them out....or maybe I am trying to hard.

THis also goes along with what Vusamazulu Mutwa was saying that when hue-mans were 'seperated' from the rest of 'humanity' in the universe!!Now it looks like we may be re-united which may spell the end for a number of things and mentalities/aspects which we sometimes imprison ourselves in..

My re-search has also led me to conclude that we as people (and the world in general) are connected to 'Sirius A B and C" since the lore of it is known all over including with the Incas of 'Peru'......and that intergalactic ancient spiritual relations have been established on the basis of life itself...

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother I-khan, I have a link somewhere where it compares zulu ideology with themes from the movie 'the matrix'. one thing that always stood out from the matrix was concening the concept of 'choice' which coincides with your statement in regards to "the notion of the people who chose the way".

however, let us also consider the present state of these various cultures. i cant really say much of the Dogon but know that the Sahel and much of that region is in a state of economic poverty, even though some regions are doing relatively well. the mayans, well there high culture no longer exists so they are not here to determine the accuracy of the predictions attributed to them. the zulu, just witness their present situation in south africa. during the struggle against aparthied their chief buthalezi was one of the most notorious afrikan collaborators (i.e. sell outs) and now many of the zulu are facing a health (i.e. aids/hiv) epidemic/pandemic. this does not take away from their spiritual system but 2012 is only 62 months away!

therefore, even though i agree, what signs are there that the SPIRITUAL WILL will prevail (just asking cuz i agree that it must!)?

many of US indeed are being re-stored and re-connected with our earlier, Cosmic Consciousness, but many more are not. Which indicates that as things come to a-head, we will lose a lot of folks who wont be "raptured". too many folks bound by materialism.

i still have difficulty explaining to relatives and friends why i moved from los angeles to north texas (dallas metro) last year but i felt it was the calling of Ancestors who once occupied this space. I have not worked for the past 16 months and am not yet hard pressed to seek employment even though i need to. however, i have re-connected with my 'extended' family at the ROOT and actually am more at peace than before living in cali. it is like being in another world, though not completely. i got a call earlier today from an uncle who i never have had much of a relationship with, who is in his 60s. And another uncle and His family will be moving here soon. At the root I SEE this connection between Elders and Ancestors unfolding before me. And, on a Cosmic level, I am dealing with the reality that this re-connection is possible during this Time even though we may not be in the same Space or geographical location. We can practice SANKOFA "spiritually". The "medu neter" is not an external system. It is the LIVING WORD. I do not need a "spiritual medium" or "oracle" in order to Live the Truth.

As you correctly state, "...intergalactic ancient spiritual relations have been established on the basis of life itself..."

Very Enlightened perspective!

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    yes

yes however it will not be to the planet earth in light of the fact that the size of the nibru would cause dramatic damage to the earth if it enters it's atmosphere. However it is my opininon that the ancestors the nommos or annunaki have never left qi or timat . We are currently not at a day and time that the general public could handle the truth so we must wait for the mass to catch up so to speak.

9. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Rahubaat, Bruh.
    Well put.

10. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    greetings OMO,

From my research and convos with people I have learned from my own experience and 'insperience' that the 'spiritual' is really the NATURAL and ORIGINAL way of doing things,now the question is what is the context and standards of being 'spiritual'....from my knowledge I can deduce that it is the restoration of connection/life with the SUPREME/AMMA/NINAVAN-HU MA (zulu) and her 'husband' SIMA-KADE (which Mutwa calls the tree of life!!) while the allegded 'ali-ens' are merely trying to help us as the race of MAN (or a partial version the others being that we a disconnected with)
    and members of the universe.Mutwa mentioned that one 'ali-en' in particular (characterized by VERY long white fingers) will 'pass on knowledge' with the touch!! Anyway, one point of spirituality is to be 'one with all in spirit' but not in body..and often people limit themselves to this planet in this galaxy but the primordial waters created ALL that is and will ever be...so the reconnection must be established with the Supreme and all beings in the Uni-verse for our own sake and the Supreme Being's to!

I know that the spiritual will prevail because spirituality (and the degradation of such) lead to materialism,glorified lust,vanity,etc and not vice versa...having the 'spiritual' being defeated by the empty shells of vanity,etc is like a pre-pubescent child winning a fist fight with their adult athletic father/mother ....it is not happening..

I mean to the 'rest of modern hue-manity' this does sound crazy,but remember the current rulers of this world are of a very recent creation....
    and something(or should I mention 'someone') tells me that they will try at their best for people not to develop spiritually,since it leads to one having 'open eyes' and seeing the true picture of their temporary reign..regardless of how defensive it was being that the 'defensive' tactics came from them getting beat by the Mongols,Turks,some Africans,and some Arabs over the course of a few thousand years which may show some 'karma'.....but this is not a historical/ourstorical discussion so I will leave that as it be.

As the world degradates into a superficial empty shell under the rule of the 'rulers' (ie IMF,Wold bank,ECHLEON {the new cointelpro},etc) they will end up almost destroying the world and here peoples as they do so now with their power,the pendulum ALWAYS swings back and the next time it swings AGAINST us as people in this world we will be much more prepared than we are/have been/were in the last few thousand years.....

As far as the 'medu neter' is concerned...it is not the only route of spirituality that has been told of...Mutwa went through 2 straight years of initiation procedures to cultivate himself...I will not disregard it nor will I wholly accept it as a 'gospell' but I am using it,along with yoga,martial arts and any other 'way' I can find and make my own 'initiation' until I get the $$$$ to get an 'official' one from an ATR practitioner IN afuraka.. after I cultivate myself and family,the world (and any other beings from others) is next...

I am not sure if this article is valid nor if the link works but you might want to read this:

rense.com

Tibetan Monks RV - See ET Saving World In 2012
    By N.K. Subramanium Special Correspondent India Daily
    3-21-5

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monksí statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called ìKarmaî can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of ìGodî.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

http://www.rense.com/general63/rv.htm