Black People : Planet Nibiru

MasterDJ

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 1, 2008
Universe
In the past year or so I have been getting fragments of information chunks at a time without ever really getting to the bottom of the matter so I have a few questions and comments and it is my hope that we as a community can began to dig through the facts and the BS and come up with a valid, intelligent theory of the entire event we now call, Planet Nibiru and 2012!

Ok let me state the prevalent thesis that is held by many so we can have a starting point to begin our dialogue from!
Planet X or Planet Nibiru is believed to be a Planet, great in size, that has recently entered our solar system. Due to the magnitude and the electromagnetic fields of the Planet X it his set off an imbalance in our solar system causing perturbations which many believe is the reason for America and the worlds bad weather conditions this past year and prior. It is believed that Planet X can already be seen with a telescope from the South Pole of the earth and there is also theory that NASA is fully aware of it. Mathematicians calculate that Planet X will orbit behind the sun then drop below the sun, only to rise on a 33 degree angle and approach earth. Upon this approach on earth which should be visible with the naked eye by 2011 there will be a positioning of Planet X directly in between the earth and the sun for 3 days! This planetary eclipse will result in a polar shifting which is alleged to ignite a disastrous chain of events administered through weather and is assumed to take the lives of millions. After the three days are completed Planet X will maneuver out of that positioning to continue its orbit.

Now, lets begin our analysis from here and in this thread there is no dumb question or comment because I don't believe any of us have 100% clarity of the matter so lets tackle this phenomenon once and for all! Please shed light through scientific, politicial, religious, occultic, and metaphysical concepts! All Ideologies are welcomed!

In the past year or so I have been getting fragments of information chunks at a time without ever really getting to the bottom of the matter so I have a few questions and comments and it is my hope that we as a community can began to dig through the facts and the BS and come up with a valid, intelligent theory of the entire event we now call, Planet Nibiru and 2012!

Ok let me state the prevalent thesis that is held by many so we can have a starting point to begin our dialogue from!
Planet X or Planet Nibiru is believed to be a Planet, great in size, that has recently entered our solar system. Due to the magnitude and the electromagnetic fields of the Planet X it his set off an imbalance in our solar system causing perturbations which many believe is the reason for America and the worlds bad weather conditions this past year and prior. It is believed that Planet X can already be seen with a telescope from the South Pole of the earth and there is also theory that NASA is fully aware of it. Mathematicians calculate that Planet X will orbit behind the sun then drop below the sun, only to rise on a 33 degree angle and approach earth. Upon this approach on earth which should be visible with the naked eye by 2011 there will be a positioning of Planet X directly in between the earth and the sun for 3 days! This planetary eclipse will result in a polar shifting which is alleged to ignite a disastrous chain of events administered through weather and is assumed to take the lives of millions. After the three days are completed Planet X will maneuver out of that positioning to continue its orbit.

Now, lets begin our analysis from here and in this thread there is no dumb question or comment because I don't believe any of us have 100% clarity of the matter so lets tackle this phenomenon once and for all! Please shed light through scientific, politicial, religious, occultic, and metaphysical concepts! All Ideologies are welcomed!

For one, can you please provide some sources for your information? And I hope its more than Zechariah Sitchin. For example, has any of this information been reported by NASA?

Concerning "Planet X"....see you in a few.

For one, can you please provide some sources for your information? And I hope its more than Zechariah Sitchin. For example, ahs any of this information been reported by NASA?

Concerning "Planet X"....see you in a few.

First of all, Pluto used to be referred to as "Planet X".

Secondly, http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Planet_X_Found_To_Be_Larger_Than_Pluto.html

Third, there is something that people who theorize concerning "Planet X" need to stop doing. It not that this is a Planet headed for a collision course with our sun or planet Earth. The reality is as "Pluto enters Capricorn" this means our Solar System is moving AWAY from the Galactic Center in the Constellation Sagittarius and heading into the region of the Kuiper Belt.

Do you know what the Kuiper Belt is?

Lets look at this "Planet X". UB313. "Like Pluto, UB313 constitutes another of the icy bodies orbiting in the Kuiper belt beyond Neptune."

"Since UB313 is decidedly larger than Pluto, Bertoldi said, "it is now increasingly hard to justify calling Pluto a planet if UB313 is not also given this status."

So, the correct terminology is not "Planet" but "Plutoid".

"The planet was discovered in January 2005 by astronomers Mike Brown and colleagues at the Califonia Institute of Technology in Pasadena."

This is considered a slow moving object.

Where does this Planet X hypothesis come from (X symbolyzing the Number 10).

See Percival Lowell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_planet#Planet_X

"in 2006 the International Astronomical Union reclassified Pluto and its largest neighbours as dwarf planets, leaving only eight planets in the Solar System."

Based on this infromation from astronomers and astrophysicists, this "Planet X" (UB313) is a slow moving DWARF Plutoid orbiting in the Kuiper Belt region beyond neptune.

How can this slow moving dwarf planetoid pose a danger to Earth within the next four years if it is beyond Neptune and orbiting in the Kuiper Belt region?

Other things to consider...such as SEDNA

First of all, Pluto used to be referred to as "Planet X".

Secondly, http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Planet_X_Found_To_Be_Larger_Than_Pluto.html

Third, there is something that people who theorize concerning "Planet X" need to stop doing. It not that this is a Planet headed for a collision course with our sun or planet Earth. The reality is as "Pluto enters Capricorn" this means our Solar System is moving AWAY from the Galactic Center in the Constellation Sagittarius and heading into the region of the Kuiper Belt.

Do you know what the Kuiper Belt is?

Lets look at this "Planet X". UB313. "Like Pluto, UB313 constitutes another of the icy bodies orbiting in the Kuiper belt beyond Neptune."

"Since UB313 is decidedly larger than Pluto, Bertoldi said, "it is now increasingly hard to justify calling Pluto a planet if UB313 is not also given this status."

So, the correct terminology is not "Planet" but "Plutoid".

"The planet was discovered in January 2005 by astronomers Mike Brown and colleagues at the Califonia Institute of Technology in Pasadena."

This is considered a slow moving object.

Where does this Planet X hypothesis come from (X symbolyzing the Number 10).

See Percival Lowell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_planet#Planet_X

"in 2006 the International Astronomical Union reclassified Pluto and its largest neighbours as dwarf planets, leaving only eight planets in the Solar System."

Based on this infromation from astronomers and astrophysicists, this "Planet X" (UB313) is a slow moving DWARF Plutoid orbiting in the Kuiper Belt region beyond neptune.

How can this slow moving dwarf planetoid pose a danger to Earth within the next four years if it is beyond Neptune and orbiting in the Kuiper Belt region?

"According to the model, Sedna and other Kuiper Belt oddities could be explained by a world 30 to 70 prcent as massive as Earth orbiting between 100 AU and 200 AU from the sun."

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/080619-planet-x.html

My concern here is that too many of us still seem to have an Earth-centered or Sun-centered outlook concerning Life in this Universe and beyond. Earth is a dwarf planet in a solar system in which our Sun is a dwarf star and most likely there are galaxies beyond the Milky Way whoch also are larger and more emmense than the Milky Way. Another thing is that we have a tendency to view this solar system as static and without movement as if other bodies are headed on collision course with planet Earth. Take the opposite view for a minute. Could it be that our Sun and solar system are headed into regions within and perhaps beyond the Galactic Center of the Milky Way and headed on its own collision course with objects in the Kuiper Belt region or, the Orion Nebula?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back