Black People : Plan to build a stronger community: I am listening and open for feedback

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I have read threads and agree about the ideals of buying land, and growing our own food even making our own clothes,etc....
I am totally behind the idea's of such independence and freedom.
My question is the complex part of all this, how can someone be part or take part in such efforts when most not all of our people in the situation I am in unemployed and no matter what you try to do to get a job, it seem as though there is no jobs or employer willing to hire?
I am trying to persevere and not give up, but I try to come up with ways to start a business and even freelance but hit a wall due to my own ignorance or misunderstanding of how to start a business.
There is no way around it, it take money to start a business unless you are non-profit.

I can apply for grant's for that, but I have research and look into grants for small businesses.
I found little to no information on them lately.
The wises thing I have learned from anybody is to have at least a part-time job also.
I think if I re-think it through I will come up with a solution to this, what will be best to contract my services or just stay on the wheel of finding a job?
What can I be doing to help while I am still unemployed and searching for a job?

I have read threads and agree about the ideals of buying land, and growing our own food even making our own clothes,etc....
I am totally behind the idea's of such independence and freedom.
My question is the complex part of all this, how can someone be part or take part in such efforts when most not all of our people in the situation I am in unemployed and no matter what you try to do to get a job, it seem as though there is no jobs or employer willing to hire?
I am trying to persevere and not give up, but I try to come up with ways to start a business and even freelance but hit a wall due to my own ignorance or misunderstanding of how to start a business.
There is no way around it, it take money to start a business unless you are non-profit.

I can apply for grant's for that, but I have research and look into grants for small businesses.
I found little to no information on them lately.
The wises thing I have learned from anybody is to have at least a part-time job also.
I think if I re-think it through I will come up with a solution to this, what will be best to contract my services or just stay on the wheel of finding a job?
What can I be doing to help while I am still unemployed and searching for a job?

What skills do you have?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back