Black People : Plagiarism

Whats done is done. Lets welcome back Keita :wave:

and dont nobody sleep on So'ja bed cause he like his stuff the way he left it :read:

lol Sister Triniti ... this is so like you ... :love: ... well, everything you said is so like you ... but the above made me really smile!

I / we do have haters, and acknowledging them, knowing they exist ... even being thankful for them to some degree ... aint necessarily a hater move.

I know you addressed that to Brother HODEE, but i mentioned the haters too.

No matter though Sister ... i hope you can make it to chat tomorrow night @ 8 pm ET ... as i'm going to try and pull us all through this, in the very best of manners.

It's a trying situation, to say the least. It's not good. But it is, and we have to deal with it, the best way we can.

Love You Sister! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

Hodee... this is not high school baby come on now.

I agree with you in part, if D is okay with Rich's plagarisms then so be it.

HOWEVER... I aint never plagarized NOTHIN from NOBODY not now not in highschool as a matter of a fact I ABHOR cheaters.

I would think you felt the same with so much of your poetry speaking about loyalty and such.

To be quite frank... I discovered Rich's plagarisms myself before it was ever revealed to this board. Thats right I found the first plagarized piece months ago and would soon find more to come... because I send my at risk youth here to Destee.com for examples of poetry. Honest open discussion regarding religion, etc.

A few of them have quoted Brother Metascience, Brother Isaiah, Sister Alexandra...etc... in some of their Black Pride pieces for our community fundraisers.

HOWEVER... how someone chooses to represent themself is completely up to them.

Brother Rich & I havent always seen eye to eye on things but I do believe he loves this site.

I even believe that he doesnt think he did anything wrong.

So... thats that.

Brother Khasms mentioning of the plagarisms came out as a result of Brother Soja's suspension.

We as a people, are a passionate group of individuals. So he got upset lol.

Rightfully so, seeing as how Brotha So'ja & Brother Khasm are very much poetic lyrical kindred spirits. I wasnt pleased with the way the suspension was handled either but again... its done... Brother Keita is back and soon... Brother Soja will be back.

I dont think Brother Khasm is a hater for mentioning it ( and no he aint no kin of mine or a baby daddy so I have ties to this brother besides a mutual respect as such that I have attained for many here on Destee.com)

I dont think Brother Rich is out to destroy poetry. (It existed before him in 1913 Im sure it will continue to exist after him)

I also dont think that NEW threads regarding this subject matter are beneficial NOR will they change anything.

It was brought out.

It was said.

The family has seen it.

D has made her decision.

I can respect that.

I aint gotta agree with it lol but Destee is as formidable as she is beautiful ;) she dont need me to agree with her to know I care.

AND if you wanna go logical... wouldnt calling someone a "HATER" be considered a hater move :?: lol

I mean really fam... lets move along.

Whats done is done. Lets welcome back Keita :wave:

and dont nobody sleep on So'ja bed cause he like his stuff the way he left it :read:

Triniti424,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well said Trin, said well indeed...my sister friend.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

lol Sister Triniti ... this is so like you ... :love: ... well, everything you said is so like you ... but the above made me really smile!

I do have haters, and acknowledging them, knowing they exist ... even being thankful for them to some degree ... aint necessarily a hater move.

I know you addressed that to Brother HODEE, but i mentioned the haters too.

No matter though Sister ... i hope you can make it to chat tomorrow night @ 8 pm ET ... as i'm going to try and pull us all through this, in the very best of manners.

It's a trying situation, to say the least. It's not good. But it is, and we have to deal with it, the best way we can.

Love You Sister! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

:heart:Destee:heart:,

This milestone class on Wednesday that you will be hosting has top focus and priorty on my schedule with its historical trappings; again Destee, you are correct that mentioning something does not make you that something mentioned, in my view...Peace In my sister Friend, for real.

opinions are like @ssholes....
everyone has one....

maybe ur poems have lines from other poets...
but i dare u to find one of mines...

lol....just when u think the drama is ova....
wow....

one love
khasm

Thanks brother
You are correct and right I am relaxing on one, and expressing the other. Just like you.

maybe ur poems have lines from other poets...

That wasn't in my post.

No my poetry does not have lines from others. Others do spark inspiration in what I write. In referencing that inspauiration if words are found in there you or anyone feel is thief or disagree with. Let me know. I would not want to upset.

just when u think the drama is ova....

I tought it was over too. I thought you put it to rest yesterday. If it was on your mind when you woke. I can understand that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back