Black People Politics : "Pity the sad legacy of Barack Obama" : Cornel West

[QUOTE="RAPTOR, post: 977306, member: 23274" I will in time. However obama is still in action:

Obama Declares Cuba and Venezuela National Security Threats
The United States declared a national emergency to deal with perceived "threats" in Cuba and Venezuela
on Friday, along with Iran, Libya, Ukraine, Zimbabwe and countries Washington claims "support terrorism."

The declarations effectively extend for another year economic sanctions already in place.

President Barack Obama warned that one of the main national security threats to the U.S. is mass undocumented

immigration from Cuba, days after he ended the "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" policy, which granted residency to Cubans who arrived in the U.S. without visas, reported Sputnik.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...-National-Security-Threats-20170113-0024.html /QUOTE]

Didn’t Barack Obama from the outset have to take on as “advisors” the same NEO-CON NUTCASES who were pulling G. W. BushJr’s strings, has thus hasn’t he had to constantly utilize his considerable intellect/wits trying to put a positive spin on their White Supremacist Racist BS for both his terms, including their ongoing focus on Israel’s as opposed to any other country in that region’s best interests?

Isn’t the bottom line of the challenge that Barack Obama faced, Donald Trump is poised to inherit, the fact that Putin/Russia has a nuclear arsenal with delivery systems comparable to that of the USA, that is still maintaining [Mutual Assured Destruction] the Cold War POWER PLAY that has squandered so many hundreds of billions of dollars worth humanity’s resources in the 20th century, but is still necessary if ONE doesn’t want to be BULLIED [wouldn’t both Saddam and Gaddafi be alive TODAY if they had acquired the BIG STICK] isn’t it; hence the USA/West’s current focus on stopping Iran joining the BIG BOY’S club that Israel has been part of [without censure or any sanctions at all from the USA/West/NATO] since the early 1980's?

How do these Western/ANY political leaders sleep comfortably in their beds at night, have the cheek to be spouting GARBAGE about Muslim radicalization worldwide while KNOWING that their actions with regard to instigating and orchestrating their alleged WAR ON TERROR have caused so many hundreds of thousands of needless deaths [including thousands of the so very very loyal and totally expendable braves in their own armed forces]; along with so very obviously exacerbating the steady flow of refugees from the chaotic bloodbath Iraq, Libya and Syria have been so very efficiently transformed [with over 1 000 000 deaths and millions displaced] into a massive tsunami of suffering humanity?

Coming right up to date to TODAY, now hasn’t their WAR ON TERROR very successfully accomplished its primary mission with regard to making Western Europe and the USA relevant again in the 21st century, in that in 2001 before 9/11 how many economic migrants/ refugees were trying to get to various western European countries generally, were at Calais specifically; as opposed to the growing tsunami of suffering refugees/ very very desperate economic migrants attempting to escape the so very very murderous carnage Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria have been reduced to in 2016 by the deployment of the CHAOS MACHINE template [which has been so very very efficiently looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of “Politically Independent” Africa for over 50 years now] in the Middle East and North Africa?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
sanlorenzohead.jpg

I fully agree. I told my wife when he first got into office that he should focus on fixing the country's aging infrastructure. If he had used the 2 years he had a democratic majority in the house and senate to do that, he would have significantly increased the number of decent paying jobs available to the population. He would have also created a legacy that would not have been so easily threatened by a simple majority vote.

Obama had a jobs bill. Republicans in the senate refused to pass it.

Hi RAPTOR, I'm seeing a lot more brilliant Black leaders today which have arrived to also influence and lead white people. That is what's new. I don't know if the Black community is listening to these leaders though. Maybe that is what Dr. King was talking about. "New life." Have you heard what Reverend Owen has said? He is a Republican ever since he learned that L.B.J. Democrat President said he wanted to give the Black community something to control them for the next two hundred years. He said more on that subject. I heard him talk two days ago.
People say that LBJ said something to that effect a lot. Not saying he didnt say it but I have never found the quote. Only a lot of claims.

Obama had a jobs bill. Republicans in the senate refused to pass it.

Right and Exact, its called obstructionism, which most fail to acknowledge, in their short-sighted critic of Mr. Obama.

I don't know if I agree to aggressive fighting on other people's shores but I understand what you say about such reasoning. Who started all of this stuff in the first place?

Identify evil... in this you said a lot.

I don't know enough about the Middle east to agree that they are the beginning of evil either though.

When I speak of the Middle East, I'm actually talking about the murder cults there, who are busy with horror killing even among moderate Muslim people not just other nations. Sorry for not making that clear. I grieve for the loss of those innocents that ISIS, etc. have targeted. I have empathy for what Middle East families have suffered, seen, and the loss of their deeply loved family members and community friends at the hand of those who are seeking world dominance through murder. And actually I can see how this is a subject that can be too hard to even think about. Therefore I'll move on to a different subject. :icon2: :icon16: :icon16:

I think it's great that forum members don't have to agree with each other. And I personally am very respectful and like that fact. I appreciate forum family with their ideas and concepts even when I don't agree. You make a lot of sense with your debates. You have a gift of listening for consideration for what people say. And then you have your own opinion. Good. Thanks Willa

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back