Black People Politics : "Pity the sad legacy of Barack Obama" : Cornel West

Did the repubs try to stop obama's policy drone bombing countries like yemen and somalia?
Did the repubs try to stop obama's poicy of putting boots on the ground in afrika?

Carnell says the medium income is well below what it was on 2007. Is that a false
statement?

She say, he saved the financial industry, but left mainstream hanging. That's false?

Robert say, obama received more wall street funding than any president in
american history. False? More oil money the oil lobby than any pres. in the prior
20 years? False too?

Robert states that according to wikileaks "...The email came from Michaeal Froman, a former Citibank executive,
who single-handedly built the entire cabinet of what was supposed to be the "main street" President."
"The email in question was even sent from Froman's Citibank email address (rookie!) and includes "A list of African
American, Latino and Asian American candidates, broken down by Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy
Assistant level, plus a list of Native American, Arab/Muslim American and Disabled American candidates." False?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet.
Robert state obama: "Basically had no problem using the sequester to try to force his own party to kowtow the
grand bargain to cut social security and medicare." This is democratic president, mind you. False as well?

Carnell states that on the front side, obama is commuting the sentences of black folks, which is true,
but on the backside "the obama administration that said in terms of the fair sentencing act that blackmen
wrongly sentenced under the fair sentencing act should stay in jail" Pascal chimes in and say "they" as in
obama's admin "sued to keep them in jail". Who/what entity forced him to do that? Did the repubs try to
stop that? A Judge at the appeals court, according to carnell said "if this is unfair today, it was unfair
retroactivey, so we are going to go back retroactively and [sic] do this". And the obama admin sued".

I can go on. all this stuff is documented and can be found online. But its all "false". Yeah, okay.
Why would they stop anything to do with the war machine? Repubs are all about war.

I dont know if Carnells statement on the medium income is correct or not. I dont know if all of it is false or not. I would have to look into all of it seeing as they werent so knowledgeable on their obstruction argument. Either way it has nothing to do with reality. Is Carnell trying to say Obama (and not white racism) is the reason for the Black medium income being lower today? Where is the proof this is a result of Obama? Have they ever heard of correlation not being the same as causation?

Why would they stop anything to do with the war machine? Repubs are all about war.
Hold on Senegal, you essentially stated that the repubs is trying to stop him from doing anything. And trust the demo's, did nothing to stop these militaristic 'expeditions' , so we can't lay it on repubs. Both (parties) have been complicit in global military action and hegemony and for a long time; it just that one is overt and the other is covert with it. All in the interest of wall street, of which yet again I say obama comes out of.

I dont know if Carnells statement on the medium income is correct or not. I dont know if all of it is false or not. I would have to look into all of it seeing as they werent so knowledgeable on their obstruction argument. Either way it has nothing to do with reality. Is Carnell trying to say Obama (and not white racism) is the reason for the Black medium income being lower today? Where is the proof this is a result of Obama? Have they ever heard of correlation not being the same as causation?
Senegal when you get the chance, listen to the interview, for I do not have it all memorized, but I recall her providing context with regard to the statements made, the few that I have quote/paraphrased.

Hold on Senegal, you essentially stated that the repubs is trying to stop him from doing anything. And trust the demo's, did nothing to stop these militaristic 'expeditions' , so we can't lay it on repubs. Both (parties) have been complicit in global military action and hegemony and for a long time; it just that one is overt and the other is covert with it. All in the interest of wall street, of which yet again I say obama comes out of.

Senegal when you get the chance, listen to the interview, for I do not have it all memorized, but I recall her providing context with regard to the statements made, the few that I have quote/paraphrased.

No. I stated that I doubted their (Yvette and Pascal) credibility due to the fact they got it wrong on the GOPs admitted obstructionism.

I already listened to the interview. I was hoping you could provide some of their proof that the Black unemployment rate/median income issue is due to Obamas policies and not white racism. I simply dont remember hearing any proof other than it occurred while he was the POTUS.

No. I stated that I doubted their (Yvette and Pascal) credibility due to the fact they got it wrong on the GOPs admitted obstructionism.
You stated what I quoted, which is why I said hold up. Gop obstruction, you say. You did not say what. I gave particulars, then you say 'they all about war'. Come on; that backpeddling. That's pushing the goal line ten more yards back.

I already listened to the interview. I was hoping you could provide some of their proof that the Black unemployment rate/medium income issue is due to Obamas policies and not white racism. I simply dont remember hearing any proof other than it occurred while he was the POTUS.
And you think gingrich is credible?
Okay Senegal. I responded to is remarks and they don't hold water. The rebubs were not so taken aback about
the bailout and to that I say gigrich is talking out the side of his neck. That is the only thing newt seemed to
express that the gop took issue with. And if so, that's bull! The claims they made can be found online written in
articles on various media outlets. But they all wrong, huh?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back