Black Sports : PITTSBURGH VERSUS SEATTLE...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
Guys, I think a lotta folks - including yours truly - slept on this team, but they will be crowned champions in another 2 Sundays, and deservedly so...

What I forgot about this ballclub is that they were better than the COLTS this season a year ago with that 15-1 record they had... It's just that when ya finish second place, aint nobody remembers a gawdy record like that, and worse, they think you were just LUCKY... My thinking is that they are proving a season later that they were that good, but they just weren't ready to be champions... Now, I think they will show and prove with a sound thrashing of Seattle that they are the battle-tested heirs to the throne...

This is kinda like the Detroit Pistons of 2004, going through all them teams with home court advantages, and putting them all out to pasture... I heard it said yesterday, that the STEELERS had beaten the 1, 2, and 3 seeds in their conference to emerge as AFC Champions, and all on the road... Well, Detroit aint far from Pittsburgh, so maybe they get to win this thing at home, or at least close to home... BTW, does anyone know who'll be the "HOME" team for the BOWL??? Does Pitt get to wear them LUCKY WHITE JERSEYS or not???(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

I said it , and saying it again The STEELERS will turn heads
and handle business they will take it all home but SEATTLE
will not lay down or make it easy they will have to earn it and play
like they have use there D' to stop seattle.

PITTS on top for the Title

I'm a Saints fan from head to feet but .....I've always had a soft spot for the Steelers ...back from the Terrible Towel days.....Franco,Rocky,Terry,Lynn,Joe the Steelers have always been a team I liked because they line up and beat the hell out of you .......I want Bus to get this ring badly man...and he's at home.....come on na.........Steelers all the way........let me break out my Towel again.......get to swingin it while them Iron City boys get to gettin it....

Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back