Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Pitch mean the throw
so he itch for a flow
but could end up in a ditch yo
if he don't drive right
to survive the night
he desire lace
around a fireplace
which require the taste
of a farmer
saw a girl he was hoping to smash
but the bed was broken by a blast
I hope to shower with get lace
but dang he broke her flower vase
and blew his chance
he made a delirious decision
which led to a serious collision
with love emotions flew like pigeons
had conspicuous success
so delicious can't duck breasts
hard to prevail
against the guard rail
of HIP HOP it's a stale
trail, a rigorous flow
could lead to vigorous blow
best she duck her head
or end up stuck in bed
LOOK BOO” he wanna smash a plate
of fast cake
the task will be great
NAW PLAYER” I used cake
to confused a debate
and now boys wanna take
a plate home
and ate it alone
aw girl you got some
black sweaty thighs
and probably some sweaty pies
what color panties you're wearing?
“YOU DON'T KNOW do you? Caring
about underwear
when there is thunder down there
you want some and her panties
are hot a lot of the time candies
melt like M&M not in your hand
but in your mouth
it all begin in the house
and leaving sex hurts
wow even the experts
agree so many twerks
take place
for cake and lace
an event that combines
frequent rhymes
is a HIP HOP party
in flip flops sip barcardee
rum but this boy want some
sex real bad
the deal is mad
her panties in flames

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
write pages
just to see a sight that amazes
so tonight on stages
with a broken microphone
and hoping to go home
now eating a cinnamon bun
spend BENJAMINS have fun
SEE A GIRL look boo you a sight
for sore eyes
need galore pies
plus I adore your thighs"
"OH stop that” she sighs
“my car parked on the curve
got some bizarre words
NAW PLAYER I think you
wanna unzip
and then you gonna let it rip
while my juicy coo-chee drip
have to duck that
or get stuck at
a crossroad
with a boss load
of love to spare
having a club affair
now this is Black Hip Hop
in VIRGINIA BEACH pop
goes the weazel in VIRGINIA
BEACH hot and deft
but can't reach the top shelf
git props because I do it myself
“LOOK BOO get my hands on a chick
and show her my plans quick
then carry her off
if her skin very soft
maybe a dumb day
but gonna come away
with love, add on sex
it get mad and complex
“NAW PLAYER not a place for cattle
but my lace is rattle
what up with stampede
my panties damp indeed
my coo-chee wet through out
so Iet a lot of true clout
be thrown in my ear
at home it appear
boys be on my cell phone
calling and well known
for falling in love shown
many times

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
many times, chances blown
a few seconds later the phone rang
it was a boy spoke strong slang
wanna come to my home and bang
at a time later
my stats blind the hater
hot hatred every winter
and like a dot matrix printer
out dated, want steak for dinner
pop goes the weasel at bars
and outside are hot diesel cars
slow and noisy, so look she's trusting
boys but hear a rustling
noise outside the door
probably a boy begging galore
my mind settle
fine and fettle
hale and hearty
a female at a party
love talk ignited my breasts
around invited guests
a boy write it best
by saying I love boo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CSmith Black Sports : Pitch forks are out! Poeple want Shaq banned Black Sports 23
Ankhur Black People Politics : The President's Press Conference/ a Black Conservative Sales Pitch Black People Politics 3
G Black People : Al-Qaida recruiting black bombers-Pitch to African-Americans invokes 'martyr' Malcolm Black People Open Forum 11
howardtsu Black Poetry : A "Friendly" Pitch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : ~~FEVER PITCH~~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black People : Kemet doesn't mean black-land or black-people Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : How to Taste Chocolate Like an Expert Just Because It's Expensive Doesn't Mean It's Good Food Discussion and Recipes 0
OldSoul Black People : What does this mean? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : To trip mean to stumble I've seen lips crumble after a kiss hard to master this a ghetto blaster can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : This stuff is digital up to snuff and visible which mean it can be seen, where your contact lens? f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Stupid mean without good sense he's in the hood convinced Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
B Black Astrology : What does it mean to be born on the 29th of the month? Black Astrology 1
B Black People : I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, "054 CT 1922:4"? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What does it mean to be ‘black enough’? Three women explore their racial identities African American History Culture 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : erica-garner-tells-mayor-de-blasio-just-cause-you-love-black-p-sy-dont-mean-you-love-black-lives Black People Politics 1
J Black Entertainment : What Did Kanye West’s Casting Call for ‘Multiracial Women Only’ Mean? Black Entertainment 10
TruthHitman Black Christians : The Word "Beast" What does It Mean In Scripture Christian Study Group 4
Liberty Black Men : What Does It Mean To Be A (Black) Father? Black Men 17
baller Black Poetry : Does Black History Month Mean as much as it Once Did? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
HODEE Black People : What does METU mean? _ Art Images, and A Nice Mural on HerBrand Street in Europe Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Relationships : What does ... Catfished ... Mean? Black Relationships 19
S Black People : What will the normalization of relations with Cuba mean for Assatta Shakur? Black People Open Forum 0
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : What does the Word Gentile mean In both the Old and New testament? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
writer33 Black Spirituality Religion : Parallel Universes are real: what do they mean? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 55
Khasm13 Khasm13 : u mean 2 tell me... Khasm13 3
jamesfrmphilly Support : what do the time stamps on posts mean? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 16
RAPTOR Black People : What Black Lobbyists & CBC Members Mean When They Say “We Are Not A Monolith” Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black People : What do the 'old' folk mean when they.... Black People Open Forum 4
Queenie Black People : Militant, Activist, Terrorist: What do they mean? Black People Open Forum 30
S Black People : Put Your Dictionaries Down, Vol 1: "B" does not mean female dog. Black People Open Forum 4
dunwiddat Black People : Words don't mean the same anymore Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Fatal Binder -- Oops I mean Blunder, LOL! Black People Politics 15
dunwiddat Black Relationships : On The Prowl - Wonder what this phrase mean Black Relationships 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : What Does Conscious Mean? - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 7
Destee Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 8 pm ET - What Does Conscious Mean? Black People Open Forum 5
A Black People : Why are blacks so violent / angry / mean ? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Road Trip: Mormon-in-chief? Latter-day Saints talk about what a President Romney would mean to them Black People Politics 2
legit-writer Black People : Realistic Or Mean? Black People Open Forum 22
Nakeone Black People : Does Pro-Black mean you hate White people? Black People Open Forum 250
J The Front Porch : mean girl.. The Front Porch 3
Destee Black People : What Does Conscious Mean - When We're All Dependent On Others? Black People Open Forum 82
asimplepoet Black Relationships : What does real love mean to you? Black Relationships 8
L Black People : THE ULTIMATE QUESTION... What does ownership actually mean??? Black People Open Forum 29
river Black People : What Does This Statement Mean to You? Black People Open Forum 10
J Black Children : Question: What does it mean to YOU to be Black? Black Children 1
Ankhur Black People : Hu , I mean who, is America's loan Shark? Black People Open Forum 0
MS234 Black People : What Does Columbia Mean - in District of Columbia ? Black People Open Forum 12
Enki Black People : What does your screen name mean? Black People Open Forum 23