Black Sports : Pitch forks are out! Poeple want Shaq banned

Not according to the liberals on the Huffington Post. Hundreds of people on that website think he should get a worse punishment.

Authors or comments? And we know they're liberal because...?

Most are likely caucasian still whining on Donald having his "freedom of speech violated" and being banned for life for having views they likely share with him, and are just using this to get back at blacks or say we get preferential treatment in the NBA and the US in general, which we know ain't true. It's set up to be lose/lose for us because whites felt embarrassed and frustrated that blacks were given THAT much(Donald's banning) in their minds. It's a way to keep us in our place and make us seem like the racists and bad guys in this whole thing. I know, as many blacks did, they were waiting for something like this to happen JUST to cry foul. It's all really very pathetic.

This is all they needed to take the heat off of the Clipper's owner...

Peace!

Most are likely caucasian still whining on Donald having his "freedom of speech violated" and being banned for life for having views they likely share with him, and are just using this to get back at blacks or say we get preferential treatment in the NBA and the US in general, which we know ain't true. It's set up to be lose/lose for us because whites felt embarrassed and frustrated that blacks were given THAT much(Donald's banning) in their minds. It's a way to keep us in our place and make us seem like the racists and bad guys in this whole thing. I know, as many blacks did, they were waiting for something like this to happen JUST to cry foul. It's all really very pathetic.

On point!!!

Peace!

Yeah, this is how I felt when I first seen this happening. The comments I read were from self proclaimed liberals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back